Author: Alex2010

Europe's Fear of the Burqa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-25 22:08:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-25 19:15
WIll you disallow Muslim prayers in public?...

This one definitely.  We have freedom of religion, but that also means freedom from religion.
I certainly wouldn't want kids exposed to this, especially they way they do it - it draws a lot of attention.
I haven't seen public prayer here and hope I never do.  It has absolutely no place in modern societies.
Do that in church for christ's sake or in private.  No one needs to see that.  I wouldnt think it is correct to
shove my religion (or lack thereof) down your throats in public.  You should be able to walk the streets without
having religion interfere with your life.  I want freedom FROM religion.   And I certainly think we need laws
to protect ourselves and children from this cult-like religion.   What kind of legal recourse would we have if our
children were to be drawn into the death cult of lslam?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.