Author: Alex2010

Europe's Fear of the Burqa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-20 20:36:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by faqfaq at 2010-7-20 19:56
Petera these restrictions are not limited to Saudi Arabia, but present more or less in all M uslim countries, like for example Pakistan.

Gender separation in all public places.

The buses have ...

I don't get all the segregation.  It's not healthy and it's led to homosexuality in men of those areas that wouldn't exist if people were allowed to behave more normally.
People can accuse me of racism, but I am honestly scared of muslins from the middle east.  They aren't not allowed to develop or behave normally.  Just study child psychology and it would be considered abuse just to live under these conditions.  In the west, we would logically assume it would cause mental health problems from all these conflicts.  So, I am scared.  I'm scared because I think they are more likely to mentally snap.  I would love for someone talk me through these fears.  I don't like looking at people in this way.  But I can't see how their culture would not cause mental health problems.  It's just too much against nature.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 21:19:22 |Display all floors
Petera.....where are you? You shy little deer,you^^  Come, give us your opinion.....and while at it...answer whether you conside it fair that women get stoned for adultery while men don`t!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 22:24:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-20 21:19
Petera.....where are you? You shy little deer,you^^  Come, give us your opinion.....and while at it...answer whether you conside it fair that women get stoned for adultery while men don`t!!!

Why try?  It's like beating a dead horse.  I don't even think he's capable of forming an opinion or engaging in a debate.  
He certainly cannot say anything derogatory towards anything associated with lslam.  They are all just victims of zionist power who do no wrong themselves.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 23:22:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 23:46:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chairmann at 2010-7-20 23:22

rudi oh rudi...

Wrong sex, wrong country.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 23:47:46 |Display all floors
Don't mind him - he is blind anyways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 00:37:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-20 19:57
One of our clowns in government calls it ' Unbritish ' to ban the burka here.  Funny that because two thirds of Brits in a recent pole are in favour of a ban .

Those against always talk about ca ...

You have a valid point.  How can anyone claim that it will 'enrich' our culture if there is no integration?  

For me, the biggest issue is free speech.  If you're included in south park, than it means you are one of us - as no other group gets special treatment.  But that's not what they want.  Noooooooooo.....
instead they plan to blow up times square over a damn cartoon show to stifle free speech.  It's just insanity and it keeps getting worse.  I AM in the left, a bleeding heart liberal, but my eyes have been opened.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.