Author: JFenix

Millions of Muslim Facebookers appeal to company [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-19 19:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-19 19:14

COme on! Have pity with the people of the world who have to constantly put up with you whiny, self-pitying and noisy crusades against others. Nobody 'hates' you - you are just taking yourselves ...

Seneca - but I'm not whining.  That's my point.
I understand that there is hatred out there.  You don't see me complaining about it.
You don't see americans yelling for censorship over it.
Say what you will.  I will support your right to do so.

Muslins need to understand this concept and stop acting like crybabies and demanding special treatment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 19:42:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-19 19:30
Censored again.But not before the ugly sl*t felt the force.

Force? What force, you little wimp? You are a real hero behind your pc and when it comes to suppress women. Just be a man and leave your basement, join a ter ror trainings camp in Pakistan/Afghanistan and fight. But you don`t have the guts for that, don`t ya?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 19:49:45 |Display all floors

Slimeball

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-19 19:42

Force? What force, you little wimp? You are a real hero behind your pc and when it comes to suppress women. Just be a man and leave your basement, join a ter ror trainings camp in Pakistan/Af ...

You effing cowardly little faggot wh*re.All you can do is accept the crumbs your Zionist mistresses kick in
your direction for your sh1tty little nazi favours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 19:55:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-19 19:49

You effing cowardly little faggot wh*re.All you can do is accept the crumbs your Zionist mistresses kick in
your direction for your sh1tty little nazi favours.

You mad? Mad cow disease by any chance? As I thought....nothing but hot air comeing out of your mouth....nah, not even hot....more like a chilly soft breeze. Wimp!

Shalom!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 20:00:11 |Display all floors
Anyways, they have no right to demand that any online company must remove anything insulting to their religion.
If facebook caves to their demand, it will be a big blow against freedom of speech.  We can't have it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 20:04:17 |Display all floors

BP and the media wh*res

While the ugly sl*t vomits hate on every thread and the slimy little nazi oozes sh1t,the oil keeps flowing in
the gulf of Mexico while Ohbummer covers up for his Zionist puppeteers.What a world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 20:08:55 |Display all floors
And you still can't stay on topic.

Do you think this group has the right to demand facebook to make it
“illegal to disrespect all Islamic symbols” as well as “Disabling any Facebook Page, Group, or Event that shows direct or indirect disrespect towards Islamic religious symbols”?

seriously?

Can you ever comment on the topic?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.