Views: 2775|Replies: 4

@Many foreign experts feel China needs to demonstrate ASBM test to prove ..@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 00:34:14 |Display all floors
It would be ideal answer to US carrier coming so close to China.

But China doesn't do it... some speculate the ASBM is a hoax.

All it did is some lame, stu-pid naval drill in the east China sea, who's going to be afraid of that??

China couldn't deliver that goods when it counts.   

and disappointed many foreign experts who are expecting to see China to conduct the first ASBM test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 01:28:23 |Display all floors

China military tradition is NOT to show off UNLESS absolutely necessary

天佑中华
God bless China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 07:45:40 |Display all floors
Oh, many foreign experts feel this? Your source? I think you think you're the many which of course, in your own little world, you are I suppose. Experts know that to demonstrate something like that around a USN BG on exercises is an invitation to disaster annnnd, what if the ABM fittied DDGs should it/them ( Chinese ASBM) down. How embarassing huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 11:11:10 |Display all floors
^just google the internet, many foreign article anticipate China conduct its first ASBM test on 4th of July 2010, but it never materialized.

Such a Disappointment!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 11:13:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-7-17 09:28
天佑中华
God bless China

you can't talk to someone who have a beef with you, meaning with china, so let him eat himself up in the inside. i mean who cares!!!  all we know is that this spells the word 'concern'   Flash: http://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=238217  because -- it's still top secret and it's 'invisible' -- or stealth -- and that's bad news if 091 and 092's are designed for it...  i mean 091 and 092's does have the range to cross the pacific now, doesn't it?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.