Author: antimatter

@@PLA thinks the Chinese government is too weak!!@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-19 01:20:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-18 07:51
I  still can run  2 miles under 19 minutes straight. 30 pushups and 35 situps.
Holy sh-it, and you still find the leisure to crap us Chinese boy's here after all of this overtime you are put in ... I mean who's the lucky push up partner? Some Gorilla from out of some world famous thickets or something?

I mean yeah! I can see you just keep pumping away trying to keep every push up partners happy so if you are getting to the point, simply let us know and we'll provide you with some cool and of course obsolete Chinese aphrodisiac better known as Tiger Balm . It's guaranteed to give you a 60 footer container load of new energy...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.