Author: Make03

How Koreans train their kids [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 10:23:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-18 10:19
Incidentally the SOUTH KOREANS would NEVER have a chance at serving CHINESE people as a 'patriotic role-model' were N Korea and S Korea UNITED.

If the two AKoreas were one, China would view such ...

Maybe you should read who the Koreans hate most... the Japs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:44:48 |Display all floors
"THE" Koreans hate most country xyz ...

Some do ...

"THE" Chinese hate most country xyz ...

Some do ...

Generalization is the business of the stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 00:21:30 |Display all floors

RE: Korean children

I don't know how anyone can praise South Koreans.

They are so un-united. They allow the Americans to manipulate them to hate their Northern brothers and cause disruptions of peace in East Asia. South Koreans is the poison of East Asia in my opinion.

Until they learn to think for themselves (and not influenced by Americans)...and they embrace their Northern brothers and sisters and help them, I will never look up to Koreans.

Any country that allows an American base on their soil is a country that I look down on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 01:43:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allperils at 2010-7-19 00:21
I don't know how anyone can praise South Koreans.

They are so un-united. They allow the Americans to manipulate them to hate their Northern brothers and cause disruptions of peace in East Asia.  ...

In principle, you are right, BUT....

... This "throw out Americans and unify Korea" will, in the current political situation, inevitably lead to an annexion of the South by the North. Lil Kim will not be ready to give away a iota of his power.

I'm European. I know how it feels being threatened by a Stalinist regime. As long as you would not be ready to be tortured and die in a gulag, you should be careful with blaming the South Koreans for their keeping the Americans in their country or for not actively working for a reunification.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 17:41:31 |Display all floors
For military training, I think both China children and other countries kids can do well,not only South Korean kids. Not all China kids are spoiled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 19:55:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-19 19:51

Your own Freudian slip proves that your patriotism is the same barbarian and primitive type the Koreans are nurturing.

I really hope that East Asia's young won't engage in the childish pi ...

Senny:

I don't really believe those words written by your own self.

Will you say you love your own country? We know you you hate it every inch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 19:58:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-19 19:56

Your arguments are the very WEAKEST in this discussion! 'Hatred' seems to be the PRICE ANYBODY is WILLING to pay to show their own national loyalty. BUt whom to hate? The 'enemy', i.e. the neig ...

Seneca, you are such a liar. We don't hate N. Korea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.