Author: Make03

How Koreans train their kids [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 09:47:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2010-7-18 08:25
communistdumb
What do you know about RESPECT?
Dont talk about what you seems to ignore. Patriotism=hate=war=sht
This crap has nothing to see with respect, just an stinking ideology of oppression ...

AGREE!!
and so said patriotism,funny!Sending children to military camp is patriotic?

what absurd logic it is! if this is patriotic,starting a war is more patrotic?

come on ,it is just a way to educate children,we can say it is strict,but just strict.our ancients' education means is more strict than this,how do you evaluate it?patriotic?You will?

do not always say:"others' are always good".we chinese are not short of ablities but self-confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 09:57:28 |Display all floors
liuyedao

You really should try to keep with the topic and refrain from personal insults instead.

Maybe we have discovered a slight "cultural" difference here.

Most Europeans respect their children as "independent individuals" but still weak and vulnerable physically and mentally.

It is of course very easy to use "adult power" to "form" your child the way you want it.

Children can be easily manipulated when they are still young.

We have the choice to take advantage of this.

Or, we "respect" our children in the real meaning of the word "respect".

We do not "force" our will on them.

And when I consider war as evil and military drill part of this evil, I certainly like to preserve the innocence of my child

until it can decide for itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:03:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-18 01:22
maybe you could moderate your language and show some respect for other people's convictions. Could you?

Concerning your question: Calling the New Testament a "bloody fairy tale" sho ...

If the faith promoted to others by peaceful means and when the kids already mature enough to differ whether the doctrine is good or not, then it's up to them.

But if the faith came with opium smugglers, artifact robbers and canon boats... I have valid reason to say that this faitf is a bloody one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:07:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by faqfaq at 2010-7-18 09:57
liuyedao

Most Europeans respect their children as "independent individuals" but still weak and vulnerable physically and mentally.

Children can be easily manipulated when they are still young. ...

I know, that's why you won't manipulate their minds, you chose to manipulate other's mind outside Europe, like Phillipine, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

We have the choice to take advantage of this.

Yes, and you chose to do it to others' children, not yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:17:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-7-18 10:07

I know, that's why you won't manipulate their minds, you chose to manipulate other's mind outside Europe, like Phillipine, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

Yes, and you chose to do it to others' ...

A    p r i m i t i v e   reply again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:21:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-18 10:14
ALL patriotic legends and myths are fairy-tales, and all are bloody, bloodcurdling and lusting after 'the enemy's blood - if not the 'enemy', then the 'hero's'.

How many men, young and old, ...

A rare honest comment from you.

Since you believe all of those legends are nonsense, then why support it? The children should receive more education on science instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:22:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by faqfaq at 2010-7-18 10:17

A    p r i m i t i v e   reply again

Too difficult for you, Rudi?

Back home after the weekly stupid confession and gratitude for being created by your imaginary god?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.