Views: 10968|Replies: 37

How Koreans train their kids [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-17 10:00:36 |Display all floors
look at those Reuter pictures, how Koreans train their kids

Primary school students attend a summer military camp for civilians at the Cheongryong Self-denial Training Camp in Ansan, about 40 km (25 miles) southwest of Seoul, July 15, 2010. Hundreds of students will attend military camps, generally held over four days, run by retired marines this summer to strengthen their minds and bodies, according to camp instructors.

-------------------------------------------

Chinese childrens are pampered enough, time to get tough in their bring-up
while, the only problem is the soft-hearted Chinese  parents.
the one 00.jpg
the one 01.jpg
the one 02.jpg
the one 04.jpg
the one 05.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 10:26:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Make03 at 2010-7-17 10:00
look at those Reuter pictures, how Koreans train their kids

Primary school students attend a summer military camp for civilians at the Cheongryong Self-denial Training Camp in Ansan, about 40 km ...

Thats why I respect Koreans. They are the people who deserve respect. They are very patriotic. Keep up the good work Koreans. If this continues, Koreans will be the fittest enough to survive. Survival of the fittest.

But the Chinese will continue eating noodles and talking about 'harmony and peace'. I won't mind if in future Koreans rule China. It might happen one day, who knows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 10:29:33 |Display all floors

Make03, they are South Korean kids not North Korean kids

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 10:30:44 |Display all floors

Make3 I knew they are South Korean kids...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 10:32:38 |Display all floors

Koreans are Koreans.... no difference between South Koreans and North Koreans.

After all, Koreans are Asians. And that matters to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 13:47:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-17 10:26

Thats why I respect Koreans. They are the people who deserve respect. They are very patriotic. Keep up the good work Koreans. If this continues, Koreans will be the fittest enough to  ...

right ! though I am Chinese , but all my respects should give Koreans , China's kids are spoiled too much, all growing up with air condition,,,,and China's  so-called "military trainning " , actually can't catch up with 1/10 kreans'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 17:46:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-17 10:26

Thats why I respect Koreans. They are the people who deserve respect. They are very patriotic. Keep up the good work Koreans. If this continues, Koreans will be the fittest enough to  ...

Let the koreans rule over China? what a joke,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.