Author: Make03

NO plan for Sino-DPRK military drill [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 13:43:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by faqfaq at 2010-7-17 02:04 AM

Cat and mouse ?

or

Hide and seek ?

yeah, last time the smart mouse beat the dumb cats.

i hope the dumb cats wont trip over themselves in the coming exercise.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:46:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-7-17 06:16 AM
..and as for: "As a matter of fact, Russia, China and N. Korea can hold a trio-nation military exercises in the Yellow Sea soon after the US-S. Korea military exercises. "

...didn't Ru ...

but china, russia and n.korea never tried to shift the blame to n.korea or america.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:49:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-17 09:30 AM
I'm also sceptic about the official version, but there is no evidence for your claim either. I ask you to stick to the facts... and to acknowledge not-knowing.

i m in the process of recording a documentary on the cheonan incident by some asian group.  state tuned.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:52:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-7-17 04:24 PM
Doubt you'd ever see Russia be "seen" to be joining anything that involves NK as it'd be very counterproductive indeed!

the russia just got a 10 lease of a port from n.korea. and china, a port and an island.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:52:20 |Display all floors

The powers to be in Beijing are wise...

... to play their cards close to the vest right now with DPRK & ROK - given the questions of leadership in both countries.  No... there will be dance of sanctions and detente for the next few years - until the question of transfer of leadership in DPRK is finally resolved.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:58:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-7-17 09:52 PM
... to play their cards close to the vest right now with DPRK & ROK - given the questions of leadership in both countries.  No... there will be dance of sanctions and detente for the next few y ...

not the leadership in north korea, but that in south korea.  without bush!t, the guy's presidential days are numbered.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 14:12:46 |Display all floors

<smile> Oh...

Originally posted by joeching at 7/18/2010 12:58 AM
not the leadership in no rth ko rea, but that in so uth kor ea.  without bush!t, the guy's presidential days are numbered.

... I expect the elections in ROK to be a bit interesting, but in the end very quiet.  DPRK... not so much - given the "family business" is about to shift to the 3rd Generation - to which I can only cringe at the history of family businesses falling apart by the time the grandkids get a hold of the place.

ht tp://ww w.leader-values.c om/Content/detail.a sp?ContentDetailID=1267

Love or hate P.R. China and/or the CCP - can be said it does have an existing rotation of power that has shown to have worked relatively smoothly.  That cannot be said for the "family business" that is DPRK.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.