Views: 3094|Replies: 4

Chinese white-collars to flee first-tier cities [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 10:31:42 |Display all floors
An online survey showed that among the white-collars who are currently working in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other Chinese first-tier cities, 59%  have planned to leave and 11% have begun to leave. The main reasons they choose to leave are: soaring housing price, high consumption level, difficulty in integrating into the city, great working pressure and intense competition.

It is really a tough choice for them since many of them have lived and worked in those cities for years. Even though, they have to quit for different reasons. It is a choice between a small fish in a big pond and a big fish in a small pond. If you were one of them, what choice would you make?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 20:49:52 |Display all floors
Poor you,zero reply,i suggest you go find the definition of White Collar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 14:42:37 |Display all floors
just leave there,i'd like to live in me hometown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 17:21:02 |Display all floors
I'm writng to reply you. I like living in Beijing, so much fun, with the rapid developing economic, my life never been boring, every morning is a new beginning. Though much pressure, it urges ourselves on to work hard, deal with difficulties, accumulat a wealth of experience for our future life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 17:22:27 |Display all floors
What I really want is relocate in another country. I've already got used to life here, wanna try something different.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.