Author: communistsec

China's Tibet China's internal matter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-16 08:55:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-7-16 08:48

I've seen Damian Grammatica's report of his five days journey to the TAR. I've also realized how he twisted the facts. However, I'm not surprised because I didn't expect fair reporting.

And why Chinese media is silent. The silence shows as if China is indeed guilty.

And why this traitor mod is allowing a thread 'Best of British. What the fcukin hell is going on here?

Is it a British daily or fcukin China Daily?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:29:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:31:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-16 09:18

Sorry to hear of your failing health, CommieSack! May it be because you are working yourself into a lather over things of which you know strictly zero?

Were it not for the tunnel visionary  ...

If I had been in charge of Tbet, I would have turned the entire Tbetans into patriotic Chinese within six months. Challenge!!!

You don't know my charisma... Tbetans are genetically as same as the Chinese. And DNA plays a vital role in uniting people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:32:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NEtigress at 2010-7-16 09:29

You must have fcked your head in the toilet bowl to dream about Tbt's independence. No chance! You, you children, your great great great.......children if you have any, have no chance to see Tb ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:34:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:40:36 |Display all floors

Its only the dambu commies who are wasting money on development which alone can never make people patriotic.

Feeling of patriotism comes from one's own mind, not generated by his material condition. Low intellect dambu commies don't understand that.

Moreover, no matter how much the dambu commies spend Chinese tax payers' money on preserving feudalism in Tbet, fcuking anglos and Tbetan  se p aratists  will still blame China and Chinese.

The damba$$ commies always give space for the Tbetans for keeping a separate identity. What the fcuk?

China's Tbet is the name of a Chinese region, whoever lives in Tbet is Chinese first, then Tbetan.

Dambu commies need to be disciplined.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.