Author: edisonone

Why Whites, Blks, Indians Come To CD To Meet Chinese Girls I'll Never Know [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-20 19:50:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2010-7-19 09:23

I'm tired of seeing negative posts about western guys and Chinese Girls.

I expect there are some bad people in all cultures out for what they can get in terms of sex or money.

I've hear ...

Just because you are tired of the subject doesn't mean people should stop bringing it up, does it?  For example: I'm sure many a Chinese are sick and tired of the constant China bashing's we get from people everywhere because of a bias that exists for the Chinese, I mean do we see these China bashing's stop.  Of course not.

[Western guys and Chinese Girls] is a Chinese business because it involves many an innocent and unwary, maybe even economically deprived, little Chinese girl, and as Chinese ourselves, we think we have every rights to dwell into the subject.  

Besides, it is not you or the likes of you which are our audience. These innocent, unwary and unsuspecting little Chinese girls instead should be our targeted audience. They are my targeted audience anyhow.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 20:19:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flowermoon at 2010-7-20 01:21

i think the answer is easy

all those foreigners feels lonely in China
many living and travel to China for business mostly but not with friends and relatives
they should looking for love an ...

Market reform; open for business society; what a price tom pay...

I mean still, like overseas Chinese, not many of us are willing to seek locals (inhabitants of our adoptive countries) as companions or as mates for life because *most Chinese are more than content with, and take deep pride in, those of their own kind* such that there's no question which of the two females a Chinese male would take for a companion  in life if given a choice. So why don't or why won't the westerner go the mail order way for one of their own?

Could these foreign males instead might not actually have an inherent built-in problem with members of their own opposite sex such that they can't find a mate of their geneses (either weirdos or shy characters) thus settled for Chinese girls because Chinese girls in China are so innocent and simple minded such that they are not aware of what they are getting into with the exception that see westerners as if a lottery winning --  financial freedom that is...

Market reform, it's a good thing... then again -- it is also extremely poisonous to the nation...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 20:42:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-20 19:50

Just because you are tired of the subject doesn't mean people should stop bringing it up, does it?  For example: I'm sure many a Chinese are sick and tired of the constant China bashing's we ge ...

Yes, I do agree with your point! There are some bad people out there, both Westerner and Chinese.

My point is, is where does it stop?

For example as you mentioned Chinese get a bashing on this forum and so do westerners.

I'm a westerner and I'm nothing of what you describe in your post, and at the same time you wouldn't like to be wrongly stereotyped.

One other point this that you need to give Chinese girls more credit. If a Chinese girl wants to look for love and finds it in a westerner, does that mean she is naive and innocent?

Yes, this is a big topic and I can only see one conclusion and that is there is no conclusion because everyone that has had some experience with this topic may have a different story to tell.
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 23:23:21 |Display all floors
Naive and innocent my arse, they know exactly what they are doing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 06:14:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-20 07:23
Naive and innocent my arse, they know exactly what they are doing.

You must be referring to those who have big, dark, and secrets to keep :) ...

Example!   Flash: http://pic.daqi.com/w_slide/2928508.html

My sentiments: Good for you, girls, because, you at least have the decency to know that a life in hell is just that -- a life in hell -- and what better than a wholesale ticket out of hell and out of your misery via the Internet with offers of love, relationship, and marriage, since you are already reluctantly or otherwise offering it anyway...

Anyhow, some guy started a thread and asked if can tell if someone is cheating. My answer is this: Why would you want to know in the first place? Or, if you have sufficient confidence in yourself, why would you even need to concern yourself with that?

There is one way however if you are not confident enough of yourself: Somewhere down the road, if you come up with some sort of a disease and wonder if it was that night you had in the club with that bunch of friend of yours and it wasn't because you were chastized, then something is wrong and something has to be wrong  :)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.