Author: edisonone

Why Whites, Blks, Indians Come To CD To Meet Chinese Girls I'll Never Know [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 15:38:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-15 11:59

Cool! Now we're talkin' in Hanzi. That means my targeted audience, our younger Han women that is, can now understand what's going on here and hopefully, take cue on the message that I or those of ...

Liu Dehua, Zhongguoren....my wife likes this song very much. I have news for you.....you can fall in love with a "barbarian" and still be a Chinese. Outrage!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 08:07:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 23:38

Liu Dehua, Zhongguoren....my wife likes this song very much. I have news for you.....you can fall in love with a "barbarian" and still be a Chinese. Outrage!

I don't think she understand the Hanzi in it.  If she does, I guarantee you she won't like it because the lyrics run contradictory to what she is practicing because the fella whoever he is that composed the song is talking about same color eye balls, same nose, same color hair and skin, same language, and the list goes on... none of the items apply to her because, once she changes her maiden name and took on yours, she in fact take on your color eyes, your shape of nose, your color skin, and so on so forth...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 01:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-14 22:56

I mean all those threads requesting for
Chinese girl friends... Where are your own women's guys...
Have they all went extinct or something?

Damn! These guys waves their USD and othe ...

I'm tired of seeing negative posts about western guys and Chinese Girls.

I expect there are some bad people in all cultures out for what they can get in terms of sex or money.

I've heard some people say that Chinese girls that date Western girls are a disgrace and the Western guys are exploiting Chinese girls because of their so called status.

I would just like to say no one is actually "QUALIFIED" to judge each and every inter-racial relationship out there.

It would seem totally point less to throw all the history text books and negative deep philosophic arguments regarding this topic at a inter-racial couple who are deeply in love with each other.

There are actually some Chinese and western couples out there that embrace and respect each others cultures and are living happily together.

[ Last edited by ichiban at 2010-7-20 01:24 AM ]
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 02:20:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2010-7-20 01:23

I'm tired of seeing negative posts about western guys and Chinese Girls.

I expect there are some bad people in all cultures out for what they can get in terms of sex or money.

I've heard some people say that Chinese girls that date Western girls are a disgrace and the Western guys are exploiting Chinese girls because of their so called status.

I think that chinese girls dating western girls can be very very hot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 04:16:33 |Display all floors

Re:

Interesting

roulette system

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 13:06:28 |Display all floors
I've learned that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. So I will leave this one alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 17:21:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-14 22:56

I mean all those threads requesting for
Chinese girl friends... Where are your own women's guys...
Have they all went extinct or something?

i think the answer is easy

all those foreigners feels lonely in China
many living and travel to China for business mostly but not with friends and relatives
they should looking for love and a social circle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.