Views: 7657|Replies: 18

Why Whites, Blks, Indians Come To CD To Meet Chinese Girls I'll Never Know [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-14 22:56:00 |Display all floors

I mean all those threads requesting for
Chinese girl friends... Where are your own women's guys...
Have they all went extinct or something?

Damn! These guys waves their USD and other foreign
notes in China and our dumb womens flocks to them with their eyeballs
seeing nothing else but green notes... I mean what about RMB's girls? Ever consider
that RMB's'll be the standard notes of the future world?

A legit subject for a legit
Chinese-forum needing dwelling into
and needing scrutinizing...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 23:07:43 |Display all floors

哭鼻子  

其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友没有什么用。。。该去上别的网页。

国际化吧。。。越来越多中国人会跟外国人结婚。。。你也没有办法。。。接受吧
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 23:28:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 07:07

哭鼻子  

Damn, why is it that you sound more and more like a Koon guy I used to know. Hey Wan, does this look familiar?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 08:44:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 23:07

哭鼻子  

你的中文还真不错,但是你的"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友没有什么用"看是否可以换成"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友不太合适或者不太好",是不是会更好,也更加符合中文的习惯。
仅供参考。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 11:59:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-7-14 16:44

你的中文还真不错,但是你的"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友没有什么用"看是否可以换成"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友不太合适或者不太好",是不是会更好,也更加符合中文的习惯。 ...

Cool! Now we're talkin' in Hanzi. That means my targeted audience, our younger Han women that is, can now understand what's going on here and hopefully, take cue on the message that I or those of my school of thought, are trying to bring across. A message which says it quite appropriately in this emotional and wonderful song   Flash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_I8D2KLwg&feature=related . Read it; memorize it; recite it; and in your hearts -- sing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 15:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-7-15 08:44

你的中文还真不错,但是你的"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友没有什么用"看是否可以换成"其实我觉得来这里找一个中国女朋友不太合适或者不太好",是不是会更好,也更加符合中文的习惯。 ...

谢谢你的意见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 15:37:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-14 23:28

Damn, why is it that you sound more and more like a Koon guy I used to know. Hey Wan, does this look familiar?

Wow, a "Koon guy".....come on, as a 100% racist you shouldn`t be afraid of speaking out what you really want to say....use the n-word! A      N igger you used to know.Now, Isn`t that hard is it?!....stick to your "principles.....feel free to articulate your "school of thought". So, you used to know a black dude....why "used to know"? What happened to him? Did you, who probably are a honorary member of the KKK, attend his hanging? Or did you guys light him up? Must have been a hell of a show....all those guys in their white costumes and you in a yellow one cheering to it.
I have bad news for you folks....you "yellow aryan" as well as 90% of the freaks from the Aryan Brotherhood wouldn`t fulfill the standards for being a real Aryan. I always found it ridiculous how people in the US who have slavic or other names and are mixed a hundred times call themselves Aryans and follow an ideology and admire a guy (Hitler that is) where they would end up with a bullet or in a concentration camp for the final solution......Aryan Brotherhood....lol.
My grandfather, who passed away two years ago, was in the SS....a tougher guy than you and all of those aryan brotherhood freaks together....he till his death had the slogan of the SS(Meine Ehre heißt Treue:My Honour is Loyalty) hanging on the wall in the livingroom, a fact that made my  grandma a little uncomfortable for a special reason(she had all reasons to hate the SS...yet fell in love with my grandpa). Well, this "aryan" guy.....guess how he reacted when I told him my girlfriend/fiancee is Chinese? He smiled and was happy for me.....even said he`d start learning Chinese^^ He came along great with my wife.....everytime we visited them the two spend lots of time talking. Your school of thought is outdated....

But I have an idea you might like....as a traditionalist....why not reviving the footbinding tradition? It would have the advantage that "your" women wouldn`t be able to leave the house....not very far at least....and especially would prevent them of running off with foreigners^^ Does that sound good to you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.