Author: Alex2010

Women in China Embrace Divorce as Stigma Eases [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-16 00:19:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-7-16 00:17
As I said, my Saudi Neighbour seems to have a more healthy attitude to women than edison.

Than THAT tells a lot about Edison.^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 00:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-15 05:29

It seems Chinese women have a powerful weapon at their disposal: They can blackmail husbands with the threat of divorcing them, and voila! Their wildest dreams have to be fulfilled!

Hehe ...  Is that what your "Chinese women" offering you, Sunee? ...  

Hey! I told you to stick to your own kind now didn't I ?  So BIG MISTAKE!  BIG MISTAKE, Suenee!

You see, Suenee, with the white female, they won't threaten you with divorce -- they get even with you -- they go looking for OJ and, if OJ isn't pressure enough for you, they crank that vise a notch and they go looking for each of OJ's friends and buddies for some theorapy to release that pressure that they too have bottled up in the inside...  

Of course, Chinese females, too, shares this very same characteristic. To get back at their Chinese male counterparts, the modern Chinese females they put a markdown on that value of life by putting a Vivi in it and advertist it as a buy one get one free promotion of kind... But...

Following part for the Chinese female:

[Size=-4]no one ever read the fine prints however -- in the fine prints, it says final sale -- once the item had been ranged in, no exceptions -- the no returns and no exchange clause goes into immediate affect.

Of course, you are no multimillion dollar Millionair, Suenee so not to worry...

But yes, Suenee, "the modern thinking frame of mind of the 21st century Chinese female [can be an extremely shrew animal] because coming from where they've been (poverty) they have nothing to lose...  Get the picture?  

However, unlike the white female who are equally as [masculine] as their male counterparts, the Chinese female does not have this advantage that the white female does -- the Chinese female fears brutality and, as petite as most are, they definitely have their heads to think about whenever they have arguments with their foreign partners -- a concern they don't have when arguing over disputes with Chinese partners...

So, sleep tight, Suenee, your women won't leave you -- that's a guaranteed!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 07:53:22 |Display all floors
Divorce is the most traumatic experience in life whether its easier legally speaking or not.

Couples and their children are emotionally scarred forever but some people will never admit it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 13:04:21 |Display all floors
Anyone who is against Divorce should be mentally and physically abused by their spouse for a couple years to see what you are condemning some wives to. Divorce is a useful tool in women's freedom and China's rates will continue to rise just like the West's did. modern living creates divorce in all countries. Such is life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 13:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by EthanYiSen at 2010-7-16 13:04
Anyone who is against Divorce should be mentally and physically abused by their spouse for a couple years to see what you are condemning some wives to. Divorce is a useful tool in women's freedom a ...

Suggesting to edison to swap the roles in domestic violance in his home?
Guess why he's probably so outspoken against it.
He will likely have good reason to fear it.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 06:32:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-7-15 21:18

Suggesting to edison to swap the roles in domestic violance in his home?
Guess why he's probably so outspoken against it.
He will likely have good reason to fear it.

"DIVORCE":  It's a "DIRTY WESTERN WORD". I'm a household of 3 women and one men and I tell my kids that if they ever even think about the word divorce to make sure they don't get marry. Otherwise forever hold their peace.

In other words as the Chinese says: You Mary a chicken you go  "boc boc boc" "boc boc boc" "boc boc boc" like a chicken and you marry a dog, you howl like a dog applies here.

Damn! it never translate well from Chinese to the English language and vise versa because English goes oink oink instead boc boc so here's the Chinese way instead: 嫁鸡随鸡,嫁狗随狗!

I mean first of all, there wouldn't have been any domestic abuses if the wife was as obedient as Chinese women should be. or as Korean women should be, or as true as Japanese women are because what we see now days are East Asian women who had been indoctrinate by western BS and, for the simple minds they are, they are easy targets for those who wanted a piece of the East Asian action. All the Laowei needs to do is to throw these kids this fake smile and these kids'll flock to you like that endless stream of mice that follow the bag pips of the Pied Piper.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-17 12:28:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-16 16:38

There seems to be a contradictio in adjecto where the male side of your lopsided marriage arrangement is concerned, Eidson! How many men are you? What is 'one'? 'Onze', French for 11? You shari ...

picky picky picky. i mean is that the best you can do? our women need to be well informed of what's hidden in long road of life and i intend to try and get it through them even if it means i'd get crucified for it. i mean the ads on top of this forum alone is more than enough to make my blood boil. i see it as exploitation which is no different operating a brothel. yes, it is that serious far as i'm concerned.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-16 08:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.