Author: Alex2010

French Ban only Latest in European Debate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 12:21:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-7-16 20:03
You don't understand - somethings / behaviors are innate due to evolution.  In bird species, it's the male that is colorful to attract a mate, in our species, it's the female. It's just how we are made.  Women like to be colorful and men are very visual.  This is the natural order of things.  I think instead of fighting the natural behavior, we should just embrace it.   I don't know why we go to such extremes as to try to remove ourselves from our own inherent nature.

How do you know what is the natural order of things? We could all be evolving in different directions - American women in one and Arab women in another.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 12:29:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-7-16 20:12
Scientist do not believe that we were made to pair for life.

Which is why I like to keep scientists a safe distance away from me. :)

It's more natural for both sexes to seek out genetic diversity in mating for example.  We don't think this consciously of course.  But it does exist below the surface.  We would be fools to deny this.

As I said, how about having dinner with me sometime?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 13:16:30 |Display all floors

EU

The European Union is a temporary construct on the highway to a frankly fascist Zionist dominated
openly declared Global state.The NWO denies it's existence through it's shills at the present time but will
in time declare itself as it really is.One of the perquisites of power is the privelege of causing fear in those
you dominate and the pleasure of humiliating them.This is one of the reasons why the worthless
unprincipled puppet prostitutes that fill parliaments are passing anti is lamic legislation every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 19:03:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-18 09:55

America the Wonderful where Anything Goes, including the marrying of juveniles to men that could be their fathers?

No wonder all you Usanians need 'studies' to prove that sex is a human and ...

What are you talking about.  He was 18.  We went to school together.

But yeah....what is wrong with studies?  I majored in sociology with a strong background in anthropology and psychology.
We've done studies on everything imaginable and it's been a good thing.  Brings understanding.
You know we have a strong christian background.  In the early days they were burning women at the stake.  We've come
a long way and it has been through education.  We still have to fight christian groups on sexual education in schools.
It's a continual battle to bring some people/ groups to modern thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 19:04:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-7-18 12:21

How do you know what is the natural order of things? We could all be evolving in different directions - American women in one and Arab women in another.

We are all human.  Part of the same race.  Why would the rules be different for arab or american?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 19:05:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-7-18 12:29

Which is why I like to keep scientists a safe distance away from me. :)

As I said, how about having dinner with me sometime?

lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 19:16:22 |Display all floors

Sex partners

How many sex partners have you had,JF ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.