Author: Make03

Faulty, Don't Buy iPhone4 [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2010-7-26 15:04:06 |Display all floors

I think it is " MORE " than faulty...simply bad...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 15:42:40 |Display all floors
The Apple logo was designed with a bite to bait the kids.Haven't you often hear them saying "I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna"?

Yes an apple with a bite must be the temptation for the "I wanna" kids

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 15:52:30 |Display all floors
If I had one of these I'd be afraid it's a greater cancer risk.

Sorry but that's supersitition. Radiation per se doesn't cause cancer - it needs to interact enough with your body's cell cores to change them, and at a power of a few Watts you can't do that or everytime you'd lay under sunshine (which exposes you to radiation of several thousand watts) you'd be full of cancer.
Better worry about those poisenous heavy metall you eat with every bite of food, especially in the Asian area (in Japan, cancer is already death cause number one). But that won't stop me from likeing Chinese food^^

Anyway, the design of that antenna is stupid.. but mobile phones are too cheap nowadays, so they just design what ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 18:54:02 |Display all floors
apple is nothing but a scam. i never buy iphone, ipod, mac, or anything made by apple.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.