Author: communistsec

Yellow Sea drill a threat to Chinese nation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 16:47:49 |Display all floors
S Korea-US joint naval drill to be staged off east coast first: defense ministry
Source: Xinhua [13:40 July 15 2010]

The joint South Korea-US joint naval drill is expected to be staged this month, starting from waters off the country's east coast first, Seoul's Ministry of Defense confirmed to Xinhua Thursday.

A senior official at the ministry told local media earlier in the day that South Korea and the United States have agreed to carry out the joint naval drill in the East Sea first later this month, which will be participated in by the US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS George Washington, then it will be transferred to waters in the Yellow Sea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 06:40:12 |Display all floors

US can

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 06:48:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 08:06:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-15 10:47

The United States and NATO have 143,000 troops in Afghanistan, with the number due to rise to 150,000 in coming weeks. Afghanistan is China's backyard. In addition, almost millions of i ...

You've done your "homework"....woohoo! I think that the obvious requires no homework and I'd say I'd be far more in the know about events such as this than you could ever hope to be. The USN/SK navy is, at this time and in this instance, no threat to China so stop crying wolf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 08:08:39 |Display all floors

Reply #31 magnetic1974's post

I'd be willing to make a bet that you're soooo wrong on this. The US will not break up like the old USSR, it's too inextricably linked now throughout the states and the economy, while still shaky is still fundamentally ok. Nope, you can keep dreaming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 08:09:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-15 16:45

Yeah... an invasion is just an invasion, not an act of war!
What's the big deal!!
In fact, its good to be under US military occupation...

ha ha ha

if you don't know the difference between an invasion and an exercise then your boast in another thread that you've done your homework is laughable, as indeed most of your posts are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 08:16:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.