Author: communistsec

Yellow Sea drill a threat to Chinese nation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 10:18:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-7-15 09:52

I don't need to see an atlas thanks. I'm, aware, more than most, of the potential strike power of the USS Washington battle group but potential doesn't mean definite threat, merely potential. Do  ...

There is a saying, hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Pentagon has drawn the blueprint of a big game plan according to which it wants to completely destroy China. Why? Because 1) US wants to get rid of the debt China is holding and its own domestic pressure, 2) eliminate its potential rival in all fields, 3) pave the way for india to occupy entire Asia, 4) reduce the global population by wiping the Chinese off, 5) contain Russia, 6) solidify white anglo dominated world order. There are other classified reasons also.   

The enemy battleships first strike North Korea. By militarily engaging North Korea, the enemies will force China to get involved into the Korean crisis, a proxy war will start between China and her enemies, in the mean time, the enemy warships stationed near the Persian Gulf will be heading towards Yellow Sea to assist the already present warship groups, and then direct confrontation between China and her enemies will take place, the enemy troops from Afghanistan and other central Asian bases will launch attack on China's Xinjng, within days it will be occupied, india will be asked to attack Tibt and within days it will be occupied by india, now the enemy will use its nuclear arsenal to complete the task of destruction of the rest of China.

[ Last edited by communistsec at 2010-7-15 10:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:35:57 |Display all floors

Look, everyone knows China has already been encircled. Everyone knows Pentagon and indian intelligence agency work together. Everyone knows who is funding and training Rebiya and Doloi lama's separatist forces. Everyone knows why US is still present in Afghanistan sending more and more troops. Everyone knows how much white anglos hate Mongoloid race.

The Cheonan incident was a covert mission of Pentagon. US and india did that so that they would be able to use it as an excuse to make military confrontation with China. Now, if Chinese leadership wants to be delusional and naive... they are free to do that. But their dreams about harmony and peace will not change the course of events. Snakes will remain snakes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:38:03 |Display all floors

Look, everyone knows China has already been encircled. Everyone knows Pentagon and indian intelligence agency work together.

Everyone knows who is funding and training R e b iya and DL's se p a ratist forces. Everyone knows why US is still present in Afghanistan sending more and more troops. Everyone knows how much white anglos hate Mongoloid race.

[ Last edited by communistsec at 2010-7-15 10:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:40:43 |Display all floors

The C h e o n a n incident was a covert mission of Pentagon. US and india did that so that they would be able to use it as an excuse to make military confrontation with China. Now, if Chinese leadership wants to be delusional and naive... they are free to do that. But their dreams about harmony and peace will not change the course of events. Snakes will remain snakes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:47:17 |Display all floors

The United States and NATO have 143,000 troops in Afghanistan, with the number due to rise to 150,000 in coming weeks. Afghanistan is China's backyard. In addition, almost millions of indian troops are ready to attack China's Tibt any time.

I am not making empty sounds, I have done homework on China's security conditions and thats why I am saying this. I am posting here so that my message can go to China's dumb leadership.

[ Last edited by communistsec at 2010-7-15 10:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:52:05 |Display all floors

I want to see how ChinaDaily cries particularly when india attacks China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 11:23:40 |Display all floors

One thing strikes in my mind. The war US and india are going to launch will create economic deficit for them. Is that why US has been spying to explore China's natural resources so that after occupying China US can compensate the economic crisis plundering China's natural resources?

The spy who has been caught red handed in China may not be aware of the big game plan as he might have been used as a pawn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.