Author: communistsec

China way behind advanced nations in space tech: Expert [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-14 14:35:08 |Display all floors

Reply #6 communistsec's post

You could help in the NEW PLA - CHINA'S NEW ARMY!

China has about US$1 trillion to spend from 2010 to 2018!
There must be 100 reasons why nations could collaborate, work individually or spy, steal to gain valueable systems, technologies!

hmmmmm

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 14:50:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-14 14:29

that i agree 100%. but, let's just give them a chance to prove themselves, wen jiabao seems to be doing pretty good with that conniving chinese smile but i'm not so sure about others in the hie ...

I meant China's public relations policy needs to be modified and transformed. When US and Europe bash China, China needs to bash them too.

Many times, Anglos call for Tibt's independence, why China does not raise the issue of native Americans, blacks and Hispanics in response is a mystery. They publish reports in a provocative way to stir up tension, you also do the same to them.... no, here we see China again and again goes defensive making apologetic explanations. What the ..... !!!

White anglos try to divide Hans from Tibtans or Uighurs... China should also try to divide whites from non-whites. This is called retaliation.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 14:56:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-7-14 14:35
You could help in the NEW PLA - CHINA'S NEW ARMY!

China has about US$1 trillion to spend from 2010 to 2018!
There must be 100 reasons why nations could collaborate, work individually or spy, st ...

What I say is that the nation's security must be given first priority. First secure the nation's interests and territorial integrity, then you do whatever you want to do.

Why the Chinese who once invented compass, gunpowder etc cannot invent superior high tech weapons is a question that needs to be answered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 23:26:00 |Display all floors
lol, some one here actually admired Wen??   give me a break..   he's just a useless tool.

all he's good at is eating lunch with students at their cafteria..or paddding at people's back when their houses got destroyed by some freak event.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 23:32:10 |Display all floors
^China needs some tough minded leader like Putin to kick people's @ss.

Putin kicked people butt when he demanded T50 test flight early this yr, not later in the yr, not next yr.

Had Wen started to kick people's butt, you would already see WS10A equipped J10 already. and WS13 equipped FC-1 all over the world.

China doesn't need a leader to eat lunch with students at their freakin cafeteria, yummy, chao mein, chao fan,  shao pao, yum...   it's just so lame.

wen reminds me alot of the Wong brothers operating laundry business in Chinatown.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-7-14 11:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 08:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-14 14:56

What I say is that the nation's security must be given first priority. First secure the nation's interests and territorial integrity, then you do whatever you want to do.

Why the Ch ...

Security isn't purely a military matter you know. There's social stability, economic and food security as well. Which should be prioritised? Which keeps the population happiest thereby providing internal security which, at present, is of a more pressing issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 08:47:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-7-15 08:13

Security isn't purely a military matter you know. There's social stability, economic and food security as well. Which should be prioritised? Which keeps the population happiest thereby providin ...

The Chinese nation means the Chinese people, the Chinese population. And..............

................. 'Sovereignty' keeps the Chinese nation happiest.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.