Author: ilearnabc

Survey: Rate of babes born by unmarried moms in Western Countries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-12 20:51:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-7-12 20:42

insult is not the right choice of word here but to discuss or even a little debate here (PLEASE dont feel like that not necessary especially when you're with me)...maybe just another way arou ...

Don't worry. Your English is excellent.

SS Monkey is sufferng from dyslexic. His English is just the level of 5 year old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:52:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-7-12 20:15

Chao Ren VFP

Bitterly disappointed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:53:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-12 20:51

Don't worry. Your English is excellent.

SS Monkey is sufferng from dyslexic. His English is just the level of 5 year old.

Wow, now that puts your lvl to that of a.........sperm?!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:54:01 |Display all floors
Lonely Children Attempt Suicide, All Safe

After attempting suicide, five elementary school students have been successfully rescued in China’s Shaanxi province. The sixth-graders from Xinglin County’s Fufeng township, drank poison together in the morning of July 3. Local villagers passing by saw the youngsters and took them to the hospital.

Three were examined and sent home while two are out of danger after receiving treatment. Four of them are “left-behind” children, whose parents are migrant workers.

Pediatrics Department Vice-director Lin Zhanyuan, who was involved with the rescue, said that the children had drunk a soft drink mixed with poison. Chemical examination showed that the poison was an herbicide, according to a Chinese Business Review report.

After the incident, all the youngsters refused to speak to the media. Mr. Ma Dehuai, who lives in the same village, said that according to his investigation, five kids went to Xiaohua(alias)’s home to celebrate her birthday on July 2. Xiaohua's mother went out to visit a relative and her father was working outside of the township. After drinking two packs of beer, the five kids went out.

The children talked all night long at a local temple and decided to commit suicide together, said Ma. Two of them swallowed half of a bottle of unidentified poison mixed with a soft drink while three others spat it out.

One of the children’s mother said her husband works out of town. She doesn’t know the quality of her child’s performance at school as she cannot read. When asked the reason why the child would drink poison, the mother became silent.

The mother of another boy in the attempted suicide said that she and the child’s father all work in other cities but returned after the incident. Of the remaining three children who attempted suicide, only one of them have parents at home. The other two are also “left-behind” rural children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:56:15 |Display all floors
5 pupils attempt group suicide in NW China

Five pupils attempted to commit suicide by drinking herbicide in an old temple of Northwest China's Shaanxi province, hsw.cn reported.

Four of them are left-behind children in rural areas, whose fathers or parents have gone to cities for work.

The five 6th-grade pupils in Xinglin town, Fufeng county of Shaanxi province, made an appointment to go to the temple for a group suicide on the morning of July 3 after they made the agreement the previous night. They mixed the herbicide with a beverage which made the poison less potent. They were found in time by a passing villager.

The kids were immediately sent to the hospital after being found. Two of them who drank a half bottle of the poison were treated and believed to be out of danger, and the other three who drank less were fine without any treatment.

The authorities have initiated an investigation, but the reason for the suicide attempt is still unknown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:57:42 |Display all floors

correct me then if i'm so wrong...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-12 04:48

Problem is: You most of the time don`t make much sense to me with your "ghetto talk". It`s fine if you are talking like that....but writing?! Hard to understand if one isn`t from yo ...

too many wrongs dont make it right for me you kno that...but PLEASE dont show yourself up in here by tellin me nuttin but trash  

*i dont go to people home & tellin em directly their negative problems just 'cause there are many ways of doin it & most of you here dont have any benevolent ways to make thing subtilize here (i'm a memeber since 06' just tell me what have i missed)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:57:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by faqfaq at 2010-7-12 20:56
5 pupils attempt group suicide in NW China

Five pupils attempted to commit suicide by drinking herbicide in an old temple of Northwest China's Shaanxi province, hsw.cn reported.

Four of them  ...

Rudi,

It is irrelevant at all. I hope your biological father could teach you how to keep to the topic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.