Author: ilearnabc

Survey: Rate of babes born by unmarried moms in Western Countries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-12 20:18:16 |Display all floors
It is the most wretched thing if the family collapses. I wonder how can those Western kids survive in a single parent family.  Sad enough.

More than 30% of Western kids don't really know who are their biological father. Yes, they will have a lot of daddies in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:20:32 |Display all floors

who knows better than the WHO themselves...

*not only skool teaches em how to protect themselves when it comes to early sexuality they just dont give a dam those western kids especially small town kids  

Out here in the fields
I fought for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland

Sally, take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
And don't look past my shoulder

The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
It's only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland, oh yeah
Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:21:03 |Display all floors
finally arrived....see post #3^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:32:00 |Display all floors

deal with the original topic...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-12 04:21
finally arrived....see post #3^^

just dont give me the unparallel example...one thing at a time & not not one thing leads to another (much more confusin like that kiddo)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:35:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-7-12 20:32

just dont give me the unparallel example...one thing at a time & not not one thing leads to another (much more confusin like that kiddo)  

Well, someone need to put the whole thing in "balance". I won`t let her insult a whole "society" without pointing on problems "back home". Stone------>glasshouse. You can`t take it? Free to leave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:42:46 |Display all floors

you're all but wrong bout me & other thing...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-12 04:35

Well, someone need to put the whole thing in "balance". I won`t let her insult a whole "society" without pointing on problems "back home". Stone------>glassho ...

insult is not the right choice of word here but to discuss or even a little debate here (PLEASE dont feel like that not necessary especially when you're with me)...maybe just another way around if you're not so incline with my point of view (we're all human) or others but i will take it easy with you'd tellin me how my tone is (sometime just got out of hand)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 20:48:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-7-12 20:42

insult is not the right choice of word here but to discuss or even a little debate here (PLEASE dont feel like that not necessary especially when you're with me)...maybe just another way arou ...

Problem is: You most of the time don`t make much sense to me with your "ghetto talk". It`s fine if you are talking like that....but writing?! Hard to understand if one isn`t from your "hood".^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.