Views: 2750|Replies: 2

Weather in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-12 11:29:17 |Display all floors
Last september I was a freshman in one collage of Beijing.I came here and found that the colour of the air   is really strange.It appears to be gray almost all the time.Coming from countryside,I can hardly understand   that.I even can't imagine that how people live under such air condition.Blue air can appear only after rain.
Times fly ,one year has gone after that september and I find I have adapted myself to the weather here. Sadness comes to me when I think that I have breathed that kind of air for one year.If possible,I want to go back home as soon as possible.
Where are you ?What do you think the weather in you city?Do you like it?
1094292102_b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 13:23:24 |Display all floors
Its said Beijing people are making eggs on the road this summer.

I have been there before,that night i ate toast duck and sands(from the wind) together,very impressive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 13:47:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by abcfarmer at 2010-7-13 13:23
Its said Beijing people are making eggs on the road this summer.

I have been there before,that night i ate toast duck and sands(from the wind) together,very impressive.

You are right ,it's very very hot a few days ago,but the rain has been lasted for a few days.So a little cool    new.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.