Author: kingleo4ever

Why women have better sex with rich men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-13 10:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-13 08:06
Well let's just put it out there that all rich men aren't snobs. And a person needn't be rich to be snob. Snobs are to assuming and inflated.

Intimately, I believe the man shouldn't stop until  ...

I wasn't talking about snobs, but rather selfishness.  

Doesn't look like you get it either.

Good sex is all about the energy and passion expressed by two people.
It's not always about a beginning, middle and end - if that makes sense.

I find that men who aren't consumed with their careers and money, spend a lot more time enjoying life where they can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 12:05:14 |Display all floors
Sex has nothing to do with wealth,man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 05:02:55 |Display all floors

Reply #8 JFenix's post

I see your point. Though it might difficult for people with money not to exploit the situation. Having power sometimes does corrupt the mind thus making sex a game of conquest. In that situation I get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 05:11:58 |Display all floors
Upper class prostitute.

............or just a tacky old tart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 14:42:27 |Display all floors
why is 'prostitution' the oldest trick in every society? it involves the monetary rewards attached of course. yes, money does and can buy love. the photos of all of these women eddy took (oh... you guys know who i am referring), i suspect are classy advertising material that blends well with rolls royce and mercede benz collectors... just my hunch of course cos eddy definitely isn't that heartthrob of a chinese hunk to inspires so many different hearts to bare it all...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-13 10:44 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.