Author: manoj10

India to buy submarines for 5000 million US $ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-11 11:31:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-7-11 11:26

The current expansion is sustainable. However there are other sectors which needs important attention than defense.

I would suggest basic education, water treatment for drinking water and waste treatment facilities as being area's of focus for India. (not to exclude area's like power generation, and transportation networks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 11:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by felix292 at 2010-7-11 09:01 AM

I would suggest basic education, water treatment for drinking water and waste treatment facilities as being area's of focus for India. (not to exclude area's like power generation, and transp ...

Yes, exactly. There are pressing sectors which need attention. Transportation is improving day by day. The question is with getting a 100% literacy rate, improving the standard of living and reducing poverty. Regarding power more than 20 nuclear plants are coming up with in 2025. Thanks to Indo US nuclear deal. But this is the time the leaders in Delhi invest the money correctly on right sectors which needs more attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 11:37:51 |Display all floors
India should stop spending much. Pakistan is in no way could match India's growth and her growing defense capability. India should reduce defense spending as she already has enough capability to wipe out Pakistan and superior to Pakistan on all comparison. This is the time economy and infrastructure should be given more attention if India's dream of investing 1 trillion US$ on infrastructure with in 2016 could be realized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 13:08:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-7-11 11:37
India should stop spending much. Pakistan is in no way could match India's growth and her growing defense capability. India should reduce defense spending as she already has enough capability to wi ...

You know why Indian is building it muscles.  Its not for Porkistan and its for China. ....I dont know whom you are fooling around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 22:58:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by AmericanPat at 2010-7-10 21:08

You know why Indian is building it muscles.  Its not for Porkistan and its for China. ....I dont know whom you are fooling around.

Mr. manoj is a funny one. He's Indian, he admits it; he love the CD (Chinese) site; he don't messes around with Indian sites; he loves China-Chinese, even cheers for us Chinese sometimes, in fact, I'd say he cheers for us 60-70% of the time. So, can you/you Guys guess the reason as being? My speculation: One of our special Bond agent -- Agent, X-36-26-36 -- did a fine job on him :)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 23:45:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by AmericanPat at 2010-7-11 10:38 AM

You don't sound American, Chinese to me. Yet the stinking smell is unquestionable....one of the infamous and foul mouthed trolls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 23:54:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by AmericanPat at 2010-7-11 13:08

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-7-11 23:45

You don't sound American, Chinese to me. Yet the stinking smell is unquestionable....one of the infamous and foul mouthed trolls

Don't try to misguide people. Its only hindus of india who use such words as Porkistan for Pakistan.

You think we don't understand your cunning diplomacy? You have been taught by your intelligence officials to create tension between Pakistanis and Chinese brothers. You motherfcukers...

Mods should ban both of you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.