Author: kingleo4ever

I am Black guy. I love Chinese women and they love me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-12 15:38:58 |Display all floors

Reply #35 ilearnabc's post

Your argument is weakened by your inability to see what is necessary  to make an argument.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-12 18:09:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-12 15:38
Your argument is weakened by your inability to see what is necessary  to make an argument.

HAHA

She can make an arguement out ouf a rain drop>

She's never right but

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 18:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-12 15:38

You are not the first who found that out and won`t be the last^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 19:16:42 |Display all floors
Good on you kingleo4ever, don't let the trolls get to you. They try to compensate their inability to hold an argument with a multitude of posts in every single thread.

I am sure that language helps a lot to confront many misperceptions and predudices of the Chinese, most haven't travelled abroad, don't know much about the world, so if you're able to talk to them in Mandarin it helps a lot.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-12 19:33:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by in_ningbo at 2010-7-12 19:16
Good on you kingleo4ever, don't let the trolls get to you. They try to compensate their inability to hold an argument with a multitude of posts in every single thread.

I am sure that language h ...

But he cant talker to people in mandereeeen

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 22:54:45 |Display all floors

proud of my nephews...

my 2 nephews invited their skool friends over this past weekend for a pool party (about 2 dozen kids), and i didnt kno they have so many hispanic & african american friends as their best friends in the skool but of course they have friends from all differ races  

btw...which white folk that you kno of sings in chinese but we kno USHER is not white & sings in beijing along with pal, leehom wang  

[ Last edited by youknowhat at 2010-7-12 12:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 06:12:23 |Display all floors

Such an insult to the Chinese/East Asian race... How
they (some of our stupid females) prostitutes the Chinese world to
the rest of the world... I'm sadden... I'm deeply sadden...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.