Author: kingleo4ever

I am Black guy. I love Chinese women and they love me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-12 05:43:41 |Display all floors
Brutus may be a ghost but there's a lot of truth in what he says.

My correspondant loves my white skin god knows why i hate it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 12:22:47 |Display all floors
I sigh when I see posters who say they are black Americans make the same grammatical English errors as the Chinese trolls.
The mandarin might be wonderful but the English isn't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 13:26:50 |Display all floors
Are there dating contests in American universities? How many girls a boy dated in a seminar...such things. As a student in a foreign country, how many local girls he dated to brag back home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 13:41:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 03:56
I don't know what it is but Chinese women and I click. Chinese women like it when I cook America food for them. They like it when I say sweet words to them. I speak Chinese and it always helps the  ...

how those chinese women love you? by the way,love is a strong word if you just mean that they like you,heheh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 15:32:34 |Display all floors

Reply #32 ownerchina's post

I meant to say "like".  My bad! I am human. Cultural mistake!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 15:35:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ownerchina at 2010-7-12 13:41

how those chinese women love you? by the way,love is a strong word if you just mean that they like you,heheh

He has twristed his words again. He is a liar. Go back to his previous posts and read that again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 15:37:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 13:33
You are getting too technical. Words have meanings but words are only symbols. The message is what is behind them. Chinese women say "I love you" by what they don't say. It's her eyes and posture that express love not her words.

The Chinese are wonderful at non verbal communication. Example: that funny feeling some women get when a guy gets them a class of hot water. Or when a guy calls them "mei nu". Though her face may not show emotion her mind is racing.

Anyways, since you are the type of women that likes to be in control. You'd probably equate love to something similar bartering. You'd be turn off by compliments and kind words. To you those things equate to manipulation and control.

Chinese women never said they love you. It just exists your mental masturbation.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.