Author: kingleo4ever

I am Black guy. I love Chinese women and they love me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-11 13:33:24 |Display all floors

Reply #6 ilearnabc's post

You are getting too technical. Words have meanings but words are only symbols. The message is what is behind them. Chinese women say "I love you" by what they don't say. It's her eyes and posture that express love not her words.

The Chinese are wonderful at non verbal communication. Example: that funny feeling some women get when a guy gets them a class of hot water. Or when a guy calls them "mei nu". Though her face may not show emotion her mind is racing.

Anyways, since you are the type of women that likes to be in control. You'd probably equate love to something similar bartering. You'd be turn off by compliments and kind words. To you those things equate to manipulation and control.

[ Last edited by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 01:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 14:14:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 13:33
You are getting too technical. Words have meanings but words are only symbols. The message is what is behind them. Chinese women say "I love you" by what they don't say. It's her eyes and ...

Your Highness:

I think you are a man who is bitter, ignorant, and self-centred from the words above.

Now, we all know Chinese women don't really say I love you to you. All of these are just in your overactive imagination. A friendly gesture from Chinese women doesn't mean "I love you".

When it comes to "Feizhu" (sic), that is the way most Chinese refer to you guys. Even black Americans claim they are African Americans. I don't know why you sound a little unhappy about this addressing. View in this perspective, I can see you have inferior complex that you might not beware of.

And you don't have a slightest inkling about the  psychological cutural differences between China and Western world, so you are so judgemental about my personality. I don't swap my love, so that is why I had to correct your words about " Chinese women love you".  It is valueless  for Chinese when you say I love you to every Chinese woman rolling the togue in the cheek. Even a decent well-educated American gentleman would not say "I love you" that easily. Love is not a complimentary word at all if you say it without a modicum of sincerity.

Please don't make a kissy face to every Chinese woman you come across, and think they take a shine to you when they smile to you. Most Chinese both men and women are very friendly to other people. That's all, my dear Feizhu Prince Charming.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-7-11 04:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 14:18:23 |Display all floors

FYI

Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 13:24
feizhou ren means African
kong long means dinosaur

The appropriate spelling for disosaur in Chinese pinyin is konglong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 14:54:49 |Display all floors

Reply #9 ilearnabc's post

Aiya! I am talking about a general notion of what might happen in a typical relationship. I have dated a few Chinese women over the years. So I am speaking about a general observation of former relationships. If you don't swap your love what do you do?

[ Last edited by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 02:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 15:20:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 14:54
Aiya! I am talking about a general notion of what might happen in a typical relationship. I have dated a few Chinese women over the years. So I am speaking about a general observation of former rel ...

Swap? Love is unconditional. It is not the way you buy a cheap item in Walmart, and you exchange it with your own moola.

And now you are trying to twist your words again. In the PO, you talked about the strange Chinese, but now you switch to your exes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 15:22:11 |Display all floors

Reply #12 ilearnabc's post

Ok. So maybe I miss judged you. Maybe you don't swap. Maybe you actually like to be wooed and chased. You just seem so cautious. I'd think you'd run a man way or hide from one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 15:27:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 15:22
Ok. So maybe I miss judged you. Maybe you don't swap. Maybe you actually like to be wooed and chased. You just seem so cautious. I'd think you'd run a man way or hide from one.

This thread is not supposed to discuss my personal life. I think you've got a lot of gall.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.