Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 08:58:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairmam at 2010-7-14 10:20
God is exist
no matter you believe or not.
God dont need you
you need God..

I disagree because there are many people in the world who are happy without believing in God. They have their own beliefs different from your's and don't need your god. Your response could be called soft proselytizing.

I suppose britteacher was asking for that kind of response by titling the tread "I Don't Believe In God". So I don't blame you very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 09:48:49 |Display all floors
i think everybody has his own 'god' , maybe the god is not really the god, but what they need from their own
gods is already satisfied . and that;s enough. like A  Q ,he also has his own god (Spiritual victory).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 09:55:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2010-7-9 17:17

there is nothing to lose

your soul...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 09:56:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-11 19:45

Really? Why did HE make the black slaves of the white?

He didn't...  Men did...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 11:32:36 |Display all floors
It is ignorance that many Christians and Jews think only Mslims are not tolerant to nonbelievers. The current US Chinese Exclusion Act, and the profound Sinophobia in the West, show Christianity struggles to coexist peacefully with nonreligious China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 13:41:47 |Display all floors

God should be the one with highest power

I use the above God as what we mean God here which is unique and who has created our universe including human.

Who can say there is no God given everything in the universe was created by Him? It's ignorant if we little limited human turn blind eys on this fact.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.