Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-11 12:07:03 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

As the article says, "But, like perhaps any event of this scale, the six-month Expo has also been a ..." In other words any event of this scale anywhere in the world is likely to suffer similar problems. So what was the purpose of the thread when the article clearly implied it could happen anywhere with an event of this scale? Obviously it is to provoke....

So what about scams in daily life? How about taking parking spots meant for the disabled by putting a FAKE disabled card on your windshield? Now that's terrible! And it's par for the course in many western countries!

The biggest scam, of course, is the derivatives scam run by the banksters in the US robbing the man in the street and plunging the world into an economic crisis. An even worse scam is the US president bailing out the banksters  with money from americans who can hardly afford it, especially the disabled and elderly....

Talk about scams....! And they don't even have an Expo.....!

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-11 01:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:12:54 |Display all floors

Hear! Hear!

Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-7-11 10:42

[Red] - First, I see nothing wrong with 1. :)

I think the greatest mistake of Shanghai Expo, if any, and it will the mistake of the Chinese people and China' ...

"But I don't blame China or the Chinese for being TOO KEEN to imitate and emulate the West as I know how hard it is to resist their (West) demands, especially, their knack at aggression, accusing and labelling you with all kinds of disrepute and malice if you do not conform and let them "win"."

Our good friend wanderer123 who started the thread on bad behaviour at the expo advocates doing things to please the 'white man' so we could give them a good impression yadda, yadda, yadda... Obviously he has been intimidated and couldn't resist even if he wanted to... poor fellow....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:24:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-11 12:12
Our good friend wanderer123 who started the thread on bad behaviour at the expo advocates doing things to please the 'white man' so we could give them a good impression yadda, yadda, yadda...

I see you are using 'we' again.

No matter how hard you try you still don't qualify as a Chinese national.

What would your 'white man' compatriots back home make of your statement?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:36:27 |Display all floors

Ehhhhh....?

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-10 10:22

He doesn't really 'forget' to 'use' his 'brain'; he forgot to thaw it.

He put it in the freezer, thinking he less he 'thinks' the longer it survives into his old age.

Woe betide him if or ...

Did one of your students write this? One of you "butless (sic) cute little kids"? I ask coz it's so lame I find it hard to believe that a mentally stable adult came up with that...

(I'm presuming that you're "mentally stable" and an "adult"... Please tell me I'm not presuming too much...!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:39:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 13:13:51 |Display all floors

Awwwww..... you're jealous.....!

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-11 12:24

I see you are using 'we' again.

No matter how hard you try you still don't qualify as a Chinese national.

What would your 'white man' compatriots back home make of your statement?

"No matter how hard you try you still don't qualify as a Chinese national."

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle! Now why do I think that you've just given us the nature of your problem in China? You, an asian, in China and feeling left out no matter how hard you try to belong....to the most important asian nation in the world today! Awwwwww...you poor thing, you... missing out on all the excitement, are you...?

"What would your 'white man' compatriots back home make of your statement?"

Dude, with China rising, China always in the news, my, ummm, 'white man' compatriots' as you call them always email me asking about this and that about China. In other words they are more interested in China and are happy they have someone like me to turn to for explanations and information. They admire my Chinese heart so much so that one even asked what was the best school to send his daughter to learn Chinese....! Ahhhh, it's sooo good to do good for China.....!

(By the by, YOU and your ilk won't like the things I tell them about China! Guarantee....!)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 13:21:17 |Display all floors

Well, thank you, NEtigress....!

Originally posted by NEtigress at 2010-7-11 12:39

Remember, zhichuang-ren, whenever my friend Ganzhuolin says "we", he also represents me - NEtigress and many others, OK? If you want a list of all of our WEs, I will submit it to you  ...

Glad to have you as a friend. I'm always glad to have clever people as friends!

I sent my reply to the poor fellow but it's lost in the filters. Hopefully it comes through soon. I'm sure you'll love it...! I know he won't...! Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.