Author: manoj10

Iran women to be stoned [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-9 15:12:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-7-9 14:56
Indeed, and I agree that the horrors of war and the long term effects will take hundreds of years for the collective psyche of the Gazans to recover from. I would struggle to approve such actions.  ...

not to forget the contributions to modern mathematics and the foundation for it itself.
providing foundation for a whole lot that followed.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 15:13:09 |Display all floors
Where are Rehmat, baofeng, saj's comments on this topic? They are always busy defending Iran......
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 15:29:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-9 15:13
Where are Rehmat, baofeng, saj's comments on this topic? They are always busy defending Iran......

People can say a lot off stuff about petera,
but at least he clearly doesn't try to hide from the upwind.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 15:35:04 |Display all floors

Censored

So my images of the guy executed by electric chair in Florida have been censored.Wo ist Braunschirt und
JFiendish und Manure und Coleman when it comes to the barbarism of the electric chair ?

And Braunschirt,you hun in the sun,you have gassed 6 million Jews by your own admission and have no
right to point fingers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 15:37:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-9 15:35
So my images of the guy executed by electric chair in Florida have been censored.Wo ist Braunschirt und
JFiendish und Manure und Coleman when it comes to the barbarism of the electric chair ?

A ...

I didn`t gas anyone.....not did any of my family members. So try harder. Hun in the sun......hehehe....good old petera is a Brit.^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 16:02:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-9 15:37

Hun in the sun......hehehe....good old petera is a Brit.^^

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 19:19:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-9 13:11
I read somewhere that the Iranian governent had declared a moratorium on the Jewish custom of stoning.
Is this report factual ? And it is funny that JFiendish who advocates the nuking of all Mus l ...

'Jewish custom of stoning'

I'm glad you brought that up.  The jews gave up that barbaric practice a couple thousand years ago.
It may have started around Jesus' time - remember 'He he is without sin may cast the first stone'?

Stoning women to death belongs in the past along with animal sacrifice.  That's the problem with muslins following thier
book too closely - it keeps you forever locked into the past while the rest of the world is moving towards the future.

Anyways, looks like the poor woman was saved from stoning.  International pressure worked this time.  Iran does not
want to look like an @sshole in front of the world.  Good.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.