Views: 5421|Replies: 23

Congrats DL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-6 23:21:47 |Display all floors
Congratulation DL for his 75th birthday.

We all wish him good health and may he has long and healthy life.

:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:23:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:24:51 |Display all floors

Brace for Impact

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:26:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:28:02 |Display all floors

trolling on CD is like...

'nugh said
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:30:33 |Display all floors
T i b e t a n   spiritual leader, the DL, on Tuesday celebrated his 75th birthday, breaking from tradition to accept greetings in person from hundreds of cheering supporters from across the globe.

"When I see these pictures and remember my past, I know my life has not been wasted," the DL told the people who braved heavy rain to greet the leader at a temple near his official residence in McLeod Ganj, 15 kms from here.

The DL, who fled   T i b e t   in    1 9 5 9    after a failed   u p r i s i n g   against Chinese rule, walked through the crowd smiling and waving as he received gifts and traditional white scarves from his followers and appeared to be in fine health.

"Even at this age, I find time for my Buddhist studies that give me strength, peace, happiness and good health," he said, and urged the crowd to show compassion to others.

The DL regretted that    T i b e t a n s   in his native land would not be allowed to mark his birthday by the Chinese authorities.

The DL later said that he was not concerned about the issue of his successor and the Chinese were "more worried" about it due to political reasons.

He said the institution of the DL may also fade away "but the teachings of the DL will continue to guide the people".

The celebrations began with the chanting of prayers by top monks. The members of the   T i b e t a n  Government greeted the leader.

T i b e t a n   prime minister-in-exile    S a m d h o n g   R i n p o c h e     raised the   T i b e t a n   flag and the DL watched a colourful cultural programme by members of the

T i b e t a n    community to celebrate his birthday.

It was a rare occasion as the DL generally avoids coming out in public on his birthday.

h ttp://w ww.hindustantimes.c om/D a l a i - L a m a - celebrates-75th-birthday/Article1-568338.a spx

[ Last edited by Ngorongoro at 2010-7-6 11:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 23:31:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.