Author: Alex2010

Ken Rogoff: "China Property Market Collapse Starting" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-13 19:06:05 |Display all floors
it's owned by the public

that is worthy of discussion. If you can find the piece of legislation which back you up on that, then you win. But as far as I can discern, it is not owned by the public. And all attempts by Ron Paul (a real leader) have lead to NIX.

So instead of complaining, it's better to join them and get your own share.
That's exactly what will kill the USA.

I think the US Constitution is really well thought out, especially considering the conditions. I am a great fan, but it is being chipped away, in my opinion.

The debt in the USA speaks for itself. When will you guys get up off your fat @sses and show the world again how it is meant to be?

You are not going to do it with over 180 trillion debt to the Fed and others. Get a grip.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 19:07:07 |Display all floors

your debt is not a false "conspiracy"

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 19:07:52 |Display all floors

unfortunately

I suspect, you suffer from American isolationism

it won't last, those days are gone
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 19:36:23 |Display all floors
save your money in a currency that won't deappreciate over the long haul. Or hedge

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 21:49:26 |Display all floors
english chat super group:46343144.welcome to join!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 00:56:39 |Display all floors
For one thing, unlike Western housing crises, this property bubble is built not on leverage but on cold hard cash, with the average mortgage representing a far smaller proportion of the house price than on either side of the Atlantic.

The Chinese property bubble is also built on credit. That's why the Chinese government is now cutting down credits to prevent it from spreading further...
And the sea between China and the US is not the Atlantic, it's the Pacific Ocean....

Honestly, I'd dare to say that Rogoff might be slightly better informed about this issue than you seem to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 01:43:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.