Author: wetac0s

Fighting Pedophilia in Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-10 04:24:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-7-9 04:37

That's true.  Also, the anonymity and exoticism of it.  Many of these evil men have familites, wives, and children.  Some of them are powerful and respected in their communities.  If they rape  ...

You might be correct on that particular point Wet even if your others appear to be based on prejudice. But it comes down to the fact that paedophile rings simply cant function in Western societies with the freedom that enables them to function in some of the areas you have previously mentioned - ie with the sort of availability that you might expect from a western brothel.

And as you will be aware western prostitutes do attract non whites to their dubious pleasures. Why? Because prostitutes can function and are available in the West, organised paedophilia rings simply dont have it that easy.

The pervs therefore go where they know they have an easier time to fulfil their repugnant needs - why therefore would Asian men risk travelling to the West where it would be more difficult to get away with this sort of crime? Why go to another country when they can get what they need at home?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 04:36:45 |Display all floors

Oh, I'm so glad you asked....coz I don't like to boast....

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-8 22:15

And what were you doing in China, aside from working as an English teacher ... of course!?!

"And what were you doing in China, aside from working as an English teacher ... of course!?!"

But aside from working as an english teacher I'm correcting (gratis) the bad english taught by the pretend english teachers... like your good friend senny who likes to observe "butless (sic) cute little kids"... (you're not a pretend english teacher, by any chance, are you...?) Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 08:22:02 |Display all floors
Pedophiles of any nationality are low scum and should be dealt with appropriately and swiftly to the maximum extent of the law. The OP has a "hate/hate" thing with white folks and knowing this, not much more can be expected of her except for her constant blame of all things evil/bad/anti her view on the white man. Foolish child she is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 18:37:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-7-10 09:52
Pedophiles of any nationality are low scum and should be dealt with appropriately and swiftly to the maximum extent of the law

Whilst that is what we have at present, I think the law is an unsophisticated and most expensive instrument

I would strongly advocate science as the requisite tool to first understand and then, with applied science, address the issue

The law is not corrective, much less preventative, it is just containment.

It is a practical compromise, in the absence of a decent solution.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.