Fighting Pedophilia in Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-8 15:59:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 16:12:01 |Display all floors

indeed

Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-7-8 17:29
In Australia pedophiles, politicians and prison snitches are kept away from the rest of the prison population because they have an unsurprising tendency to die...often horrifically...at the hands o ...

this has come up before in the BBS, so apologies for repeated info...

the term in the media is "rock spider"

but colloquially, in the prisons themselves, the term is "tamp" (abbreviation for "tamperer"). Sex offenders are housed in separate units, away from mainstream prisoners for their own protection

mainstream prisoners take vigilante action on "tamps", "dogs" and "rats"

"dogs" and "rats" are variants of tattle tale snitches. Both betray their fellow criminals for a sentence reduction or other favour from authority.

A "dog" acts as a witness in a criminal trial for the prosecution, giving evidence against another offender, with a promise of immunity from prosecution or a commuted sentence.

A "rat", I think, is a police informer.

The act of becoming enraged (eg by a dog, rat or tamp) is called going "off tap".
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 21:45:03 |Display all floors

And why....?

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-8 20:57
Some of you may remember Gary Gitter jailed maybe ten years ago in Vietnam for paedophilia? He was over 60 at that time.

When the case unravelled it became apparent that the aunt of Gitter's vic ...

...do the relatives of these victims target primarily foreigners? Coz they have the money. If they dont have the money they pretend to be english teachers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 22:15:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-8 21:45

Coz they have the money. If they dont have the money they pretend to be english teachers...

And what were you doing in China, aside from working as an English teacher ... of course!?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 02:02:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-7-8 03:46

Go back and read the articles/videos I provided.

So WeT posts some evidence of white people involved in paedophilia, in response other people provide evidence of Asian people involved in paedophilia.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that paedophilia has no basis in race.

What is apparent, however, is that the legal systems of some nations are less rigorous than others in preventing paedophilia. Therefore they attract perverts from other countries where the practice is far more difficult to perpetrate.

The answer is for those nations to tighten their acts up considerably.

My only question to WeT would be... is there a fu*ki*ng competition out there to prove whether whites or asians or f*ck*ng Martian's are the most disgusting? How much do you win?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 02:32:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by verdane at 2010-7-9 02:02

So WeT posts some evidence of white people involved in paedophilia, in response other people provide evidence of Asian people involved in paedophilia.

The only conclusion I can draw from  ...

Trust me, if Asian countries found out their men were involved in pedophilia, they would get heavily punished.  Obviously Asian countries report their own offenders or else you would never have heard about it.  The difference is that many westerners are above the law in foreign countries.  Why do you think there are westerners in Asia, Africa, and S. America engaging in pedophilia?  I even provided proof that this happens frequently on the beaches of Kenya.  You don't see Asians going to Africa or S. America to have sex with little boys do you?  Another difference is that most of the western pedophiles engage in sex with CHILDREN who have not had puberty - BOTH girls and boys.  The "pedophiles" in Asia have sex with girls who have reached puberty.

"Ja, I like Bangkok very much. It's the last place in the world where you can still be a white man." - a German Bar Owner

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 03:07:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by verdane at 2010-7-9 02:02

The only conclusion I can draw from  ...

No doubt about that.  And it shouldn't be too hard either.  Thanks to the series 'locked up abroad' - no one is going to want to risk going to those prisons.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.