Author: wetac0s

Fighting Pedophilia in Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-7 10:29:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shazzamm at 2010-7-7 09:55

YES.  This isn't a racial problem.  I'm of the sort that feels it should be a capital punishment crime.  Of course, many wouldn't support the death penalty.  I'm just a barbaric Anglo, appare ...

What about chemical castration?  I read where Poland is using this as a sentence.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 03:46:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-7 10:12

Methinks you are not really showing compassion for the victims of pedophilia; rather you show racially-orientated judgementalism by condemning a behavioral type that we in the West proscribe.

Go back and read the articles/videos I provided.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 08:12:51 |Display all floors
Pedophilia should be fight at all cost, however, it is also true that if countries like thailand or other sout east asian countries want to really fight pedophilia, then it will be necessary, one day, to recognize that westerners criminal are just a part of the prostitution and pedophilia problem: sex tourist from west are an easy scapegoat for asian media, but in fact the thailand prostitution custommer are asian themselves at first. These years, japanese and chinese sex tourist have already outnumbered westerners in many gogobar or similar places.  

What do you think about the fact that interpol now arrest some european or american pedophiles, but we never heard about those from thailand neigbours, who are now certainely more numerous than those from west???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 13:03:17 |Display all floors

Reply #25 yasawakic's post

It is true that among "normal" sex tourists, the Japanese (as well as Koreans) are a large quantity in South-East Asia; however, we haven't heard so much about Asian pedophiles so far. Perhaps there are as many as Western, but assuming there are, is just speculation. We don't know enough...

From this, I would be careful with words like "certainly" etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 13:37:58 |Display all floors

Oh...?

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-7 10:12

Methinks you are not really showing compassion for the victims of pedophilia; rather you show racially-orientated judgementalism by condemning a behavioral type that we in the West proscribe.

"Methinks you are not really showing compassion for the victims of pedophilia..."

You show compassion? You who like to observe "butless (sic) cute little kids"...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 14:30:48 |Display all floors

wetac0s

There are many organizations like NAMBLA with all White members

How do you know this stuff?  Do you go around inspecting their members?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 15:50:03 |Display all floors

first class trolling

In America all the pedophiles and sexual perverts are White.  Not Black, not Asian, not Hispanic, but White.

show us your evidence that it is true
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.