Author: wetac0s

Fighting Pedophilia in Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-7 03:36:07 |Display all floors
Huh, I seem to remember reading lots of stories about Chinese teachers recruiting underage students for prostitution... or Chinese students recruiting other students for prostitution... or officials abusing their power... etc.

I guess that white guy in Thailand make us all bad, though.  What does that make you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 05:08:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 05:13:49 |Display all floors
Taking advantage of Kenya’s poverty and lame law enforcement, one of Africa’s most popular tourist destinations has been the haven of Western pedophiles that target Kenyan children for sexual abuse and exploitation.

A report from Channel 4 News shows footages of children, some as young as 12, in nightclubs in Mombasa. These children go to meet Western men who had traveled to the country for under-age sex.

The pedophile business seems lucrative in Kenya. Fees for sex with Western tourists can go as high as ‘five times what most Kenyan laborers earn in a day.’ For these children, prostitution of the perverted kind is a way to help put food on the table. The mother of a 13-year old child prostitute revealed during the interview that her daughter ‘goes everywhere because I have no food at home and no money to support her.’

The pedophile trade in Kenya is fueled by dire poverty that engulfs the country. Prostitution has been a desperate last-ditch option for children in villages who go to cities and beaches frequented by tourists.

A sexual abuse clinic in Mombasa discloses that ‘over a thousand children have been treated for sexual abuse in the last two years – the youngest only six-years-old. Managers estimate that between 40 to 50 per cent of them have been abused by foreigners

Taking advantage of Kenya’s poverty and lame law enforcement, one of Africa’s most popular tourist destinations has been the haven of Western pedophiles that target Kenyan children for sexual abuse and exploitation.

A report from Channel 4 News shows footages of children, some as young as 12, in nightclubs in Mombasa. These children go to meet Western men who had traveled to the country for under-age sex.

The pedophile business seems lucrative in Kenya. Fees for sex with Western tourists can go as high as ‘five times what most Kenyan laborers earn in a day.’ For these children, prostitution of the perverted kind is a way to help put food on the table. The mother of a 13-year old child prostitute revealed during the interview that her daughter ‘goes everywhere because I have no food at home and no money to support her.’

The pedophile trade in Kenya is fueled by dire poverty that engulfs the country. Prostitution has been a desperate last-ditch option for children in villages who go to cities and beaches frequented by tourists.

A sexual abuse clinic in Mombasa discloses that ‘over a thousand children have been treated for sexual abuse in the last two years – the youngest only six-years-old. Managers estimate that between 40 to 50 per cent of them have been abused by foreigners

http://trendsupdates.com/kenya%E ... western-pedophiles/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 05:20:20 |Display all floors
In some developing nations it is ok to have sex with a girl that is menstruating, but young boys and younger girls are out of the question.  There are many organizations like NAMBLA with all White members. You would have to be blind not to notice a trend/pattern of White pedophiles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 07:56:36 |Display all floors
There is no doubt in my mind that paedophilia is a vile perversion of human evolution and serves no justifiable purpose in society.
As a white male I am obviously offended by Wetaco's post but media reporting does focus on paedophillic activity being focused on White males.The reasons for this though may be because in western communities the act of paedophillia is held by most to be the worst of crimes with paedophiles being beaten and murdered in jail due to the revulsion they spark even in hardened criminals.
As Wetaco pointed out in some developing nations it is deemed to be okay to have sex witha a girl as long as she is menstruating. With some girls beginning this process from the age of eleven I cannot think how this could be justified.
As a former student of ancient history I am also aware of the documented intercourse between men of some cultures and young boys, Greece comes to mind here, an activity which was practised to develop bonds of brotherhood.
Personally I want to vomit when I hear and read stories like this, sex should never be an option with someone who is not physically, emotionally and mentally mature enough. When this rule of thumb is broken it leads to life long difficuties in properly integrating into society.
A broad generalisation perhaps but true from my own long term observations.

As far as fighting paedophilia in Asia goes the blame should not rest solely on the backs of "Whitey". The children who populate these brothels are always kidnapped by bad white men but are more often sold by struggling parents to pay debts to local criminals or even officials.
Prevention of this abhorrent practice can only occur when the entire population of a nation agrees that it should be crushed. This means the local and international community must unite, not along racial lines but along humanitarian lines to deliver the blow that kills this menace to our children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 09:55:37 |Display all floors
This means the local and international community must unite, not along racial lines but along humanitarian lines to deliver the blow that kills this menace to our children.

YES.  This isn't a racial problem.  I'm of the sort that feels it should be a capital punishment crime.  Of course, many wouldn't support the death penalty.  I'm just a barbaric Anglo, apparently

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 10:19:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-7-7 07:56
There is no doubt in my mind that paedophilia is a vile perversion of human evolution and serves no justifiable purpose in society.
As a white male I am obviously offended by Wetaco's post but med ...

Agreed with everything you said.

Just a note on the treatment of pedophiles in prison - I read a really good article on this.  
They were saying that many of the inmate were victims of child abuse and / or sexual abuse themselves.
Which is why the crime is so hated (other than obvious reasons).  

In russia, I've heard of inmates 'branding' pedophiles with tattoos that forever marked them as child molesters.

Can't say I don't disagree with the 'prison justice' that pedophiles face.  Our courts could never get away with sentences that
we might want to see happen to child molesters.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.