Author: antimatter

@@US show of force with heavy-hitters Ohio class subs in Pacific theater@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-10 00:36:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-7-9 04:43

like i sez earlier nobody knows for sure what these superpower nations would have or not have, and methinks some of you kinda like have the knowledge of their military arsenal inventory onhand  ...

When I said [ don't dǎcǎojīngshé ], I mean [ don't dǎcǎojīngshé ].  Anyone know what that means? Me Arm Chair Chinese General and a big one at that but I need someone to decipher it cos it's in East German which = Volcan, or was it Klingon :) ... Once again, please people, do not [ dǎcǎojīngshé ] because that's the thrill and the excitement of it all -- the intrigue Man! It even more deadlier F-22, B-2, or Ohio Class subs!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 00:58:16 |Display all floors
ht-tp://junshi.xilu.com/2010/0709/news_44_94924.html

The key difference is US can launch conventional strike against and damage the infrastructure in China. while China doesn't have any retaliation method against US infrastructure in North AMerica.

Hitting a few US bases in Pacific is Nothing. US can recover fast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 01:00:10 |Display all floors
One of the many tomahawk launchers
tomakawk.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 03:33:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-10 08:58

The key difference is US can launch conventional strike against and damage the infrastructure in China. while China doesn't have any retaliat ...

Folks! Please decipher for our Mr. antimatter this
popular Chinese quote "死鸡撑饭盖!"...  I think he'll appreciate
the significance of it when applied to his personality.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 04:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-11 00:58

The key difference is US can launch conventional strike against and damage the infrastructure in China. while China doesn't have any retaliat ...

Which is meaningless

If the US hit China with a massive conventional strike China would respond with nuclear weapons.

The only reason the US would hit China in such a way is if they were at war, any war between China and the US with direct controntation on either's soil will lead to a nuclear war.

If they were fighting against each other on territory that did not belong to either country (lets say Vietnam) and Chinese forces were fighting US forces then such weapons would be used vs Chinese forces in Vietnam, without the fear of a nuclear response

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 09:37:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-11 03:33

Folks! Please decipher for our Mr. antimatter this
popular Chinese quote "死鸡撑饭盖!"...  I think he'll appreciate
the significance of it when applied ...

I show you the goods, and the pic and you respond with some lame chinese term, what the heck is that?
how lame. maybe you think that's cute.

to be honest, Chinese words don't worth whole lot.  Pictures worth more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 09:39:17 |Display all floors
In face of hardpower and picture, edisonone can only muster a few chinese term he  think its cute.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.