Author: antimatter

@@US show of force with heavy-hitters Ohio class subs in Pacific theater@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-9 10:32:08 |Display all floors

Great.

More targets for China's supersonic cruise missiles, which are 5 years ahead of the antiquated "tomahawks" the U.S. has.

Bring 'em on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 14:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canuto at 2010-7-8 18:32
More targets for China's supersonic cruise missiles, which are 5 years ahead of the antiquated "tomahawks" the U.S. has.

Bring 'em on.

Please, canuto, please do not [ dǎcǎojīngshé ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 20:43:35 |Display all floors

dont overpower dont under estimate either...

Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-8 22:25

Please, canuto, please do not [ dǎcǎojīngshé ]

like i sez earlier nobody knows for sure what these superpower nations would have or not have, and methinks some of you kinda like have the knowledge of their military arsenal inventory onhand  :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 21:07:59 |Display all floors
your parents fought for liberty and here you are, with your New Yorican trash talk, smearing faeces on what they did

Shame on you
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 21:08:25 |Display all floors
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 21:12:56 |Display all floors

true hurts or...

Originally posted by lebeast at 2010-7-9 05:07
your parents fought for liberty and here you are, with your New Yorican trash talk, smearing faeces on what they did

Shame on you

please dont get anybody else involvin here especially your & my parents just educate me more if you can; so, you're sayin the US is all to it & nobody else  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 21:15:11 |Display all floors

Did I say that?

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.