Author: antimatter

@@US show of force with heavy-hitters Ohio class subs in Pacific theater@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-6 20:56:30 |Display all floors
No need to be nice to me, why? because I am genuine in despising in alot of things doing in China, I despise the Chinese patriots here, I despise the current Chinese leaders....  They all suck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 10:09:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-7-5 22:11
You need Mr. Antimatter, he makes the forum lively with his trickery!
He is really an interesting character!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

all trolls livens these forums. they are a special breed. they like their a** kicked in.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 13:12:27 |Display all floors

Reply #9 edisonone's post

All I can see is -

(1) India gets paid by USA, UK to start an "Arms Race" with China.
That's why all the hoopla with EXPEDITIONARY FORCES, space, ssbn, ssn.
Russia chose to profit from such interesting games. India gets back office, software biz plus fdi, dollar lending. India's foreign debts now in region US$300 billion!

(2) Pakistan fearful of being overwhelmed by India. Gets financial support from USA, Buys from China because the weapons are cheaper - adding to the displeasure to India.

(3) Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam being "groomed" to oppose China.

(4) Myanmar, Central Asia, Thailand, maybe Malaya gets to be "sanction", "destabalized" to harass China.

(5) Threaten Persia, which would alarm Japan, Korea, Taiwan on prospect of shutdown of crude oil flow. These states needs around 7 mbd from the gulf states!

(6) USA is encouraging UK to cause "financial crisis" in the European Union.

(7) USA plotting on "Global Credit Squeeze", making scenes with China's "Banking loans", "Property Market Health", "Ethnic problems in Ti-bet, Xinjiang"

(8) USA testing China's military capability - navy, airforce, ballastic missiles, defenses, technology!

hmmmmmm

What a game! Anything else new?

Booooooooring!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 11:33:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-7-6 21:12
All I can see is -

(1) India gets paid by USA, UK to start an "Arms Race" with China.
That's why all the hoopla with EXPEDITIONARY FORCES, space, ssbn, ssn.
Russia chose to profit fr ...

russian: don't bet on it, draken. because it's human nature to fear and to do things to protect oneself and, the chinese empire like the genghis khan mongolian empire has always been a fear factor in the caucasoid west to include russia.  india however has never been a threat to the west because it too darn far for them strike now or in the past.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 12:42:18 |Display all floors

Why do the Indian marshal clan hate China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 23:52:50 |Display all floors
What's China's defensive response in face of so many tomahawks facing it???  ASBM isn't going to help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 03:46:01 |Display all floors

let say if that the case...

Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-5 09:52
Ohio class is the nuke deterent subs carrying Trident II ballastic missiles, and also carrying huge amount of Tomahawk cruise missiles.  

Since dramatic increases in LACM means it meant to hit p ...

then why the US doesnt make any potential move in order to defend its ally; the US might have a lot of expensive tois but will the US even have a chance to use it in the pacific (let just say in a very short future)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.