Author: Sarazhu1984

Are you willing to make friends with an ugly girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-11 09:48:13 |Display all floors
Well, in case just making friends and that ugly girl has a good temper, I do think that doesn't matter much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:53:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-7-5 02:04
Hey,could I ask everyone a question,which is are you willing to make friends with an ugly girl?
(Here ungly means the appearance is ugly.)

let me rephrase the question instead: will you be sport enough to admit that appearance does dictates if you will be interested in another person's companionship? well it definitely will and it unquestionably are an important part of a valued friendship and love is emotional-friendship.  i would never let the wrong party get the idea that the door is open when in fact it isn't. i don't go below 8, 9, 0r 10 in this respect.  for example you'll never see me getting close to her   Flash: http://www.avatarmovie.com/  no matter the amount of make ups :)... just not my type...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 16:23:20 |Display all floors

highly impossible, though not absolutely impossible

just be honest

in the first place I don't quite believe in what they call friendship between men and women

[ Last edited by chienl at 2010-7-11 04:24 PM ]
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-11 16:39:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-10 18:44
Ugly birds are grateful for it so they are often good in bed.  Give them a biscuit and away you go

Custard Cream,  Rich Tea or Chocolate finger George?:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 01:39:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2010-7-6 05:28
To really make a friend with someone, such things as appearance, race, sex and class should have no influence.

If you make a good friend you obviously see something in them that is beautiful.

Wanna bet?

Go to a strip joint and see if you find anything under the rating of 7 or 8! It have everything to do with looks or sex appeal.  I mean good looks or sex appeals are a sign of quality health...  In other words, Darwin's theory???

And, if you find a dude or gal with a member of the opposite sex which simply turns you off, you can bet your life it has nothing to do with sex appeal but all about simple sexual desires (applies to those who are deprived of it) and/or possibly over some other gain, i.e., financial.

Hell, you tip more if the waitress who served you is a killer of a knockout even when the wife is around and talking about wives, they too have an eye for quality you know.

It must be admitted here that women, too, are human and share the same mentality gene with men and that they too would appreciate members of their own sex more if she was good looking as opposed to people who turns you off.

Sorry, I don't about the rest of you, but I for one would never go below a 7 or even accept those at a rating of 7.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 12:08:03 |Display all floors
Poster,you are sort of shalow,no offense,this is not a question.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-14 04:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by abcfarmer at 2010-7-13 12:08
Poster,you are sort of shalow,no offense,this is not a question.

Of course it's a question>>

Go count your chickens farmer

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.