Author: antimatter

@@According to US article, China has a Total of 240 warheads@@ [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-7-4 19:43:38 |Display all floors
No matter if a country has 100,1000 or 10000 nuclear warheads....we`ll all be finished in case of a nuclear war. But you guys would probably sit their and clap your hands in excitement how good you gave it to the Americans. And your last thought probably will be "how great our motherland is",,,right in the moment the light flash hits^^ 1diots
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-7-4 20:42:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-4 19:43
No matter if a country has 100,1000 or 10000 nuclear warheads....we`ll all be finished in case of a nuclear war. But you guys would probably sit their and clap your hands in excitement how good you gave it to the Americans. And your last thought probably will be "how great our motherland is",,,right in the moment the light flash hits^^ 1diots


I doubt that anyone replied to the meaningless OP would be in excitement of a MAD nuke war, and are just trying to tell these imperialists and China bashers never to under-estimate the Nuclear deterrence capability of China. A China who is having a No First Use Policy unlike the new Nuclear policy of the US Dollar empire.

I understand you have a hatred towards anything remotely pro-Chinese, but wouldn't it be better for you to be more subtly in showing that? You are just making a fool out of yourself by targetting at the wrong guys when the OP is the one spreading hatred and seemingly believe that a nuke war is about winning....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-7-4 20:58:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NEtigress at 2010-7-4 11:17 AM


What does "US's 5000+ warheads"  have anything to do with YOU? Are China's 240 warheads enough to blow YOUR bloody country out of this planet?  Don't pretend you are an American. I do ...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-7-4 21:05:47 |Display all floors
According to most experts, what China has is NO credible Deterrence.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-7-4 21:08:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-4 06:35 PM
According to most experts, what China has is NO credible Deterrence.


You can't say that Antimatter. China may not have the firepower to dominate. But it definitely does have the capability to defend and counter strike. And it does have maximum credible deterrence.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-7-4 21:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-7-4 21:08


You can't say that Antimatter. China may not have the firepower to dominate. But it definitely does have the capability to defend and counter strike. And it does have maximum credible deterrence.


Not according US experts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 21:20:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.