Author: antimatter

@@US hints it may use nuke retaliation if its carrier got hit@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-4 02:13:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:14:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2010-7-4 02:08

in today's world, the sub is only one of dozen means to launch bombs.

other than subs, sea-based, land-based and air based launchers, both fixed and movable platforms can make thing done e ...

air based launchers able to reach US?   unlikely.

US has multiple interceptor sites, in Japan, Alaska, and Aegis ships in the ocean before reaching North America Continent.  It multiple redundant chances to intercept the missiles.

Sea -based is the most effective because it can go anywhere, however, Chinese subs, even the latest the 094 is way to noisy to go far.

It probably will get detected and destroyed before it reach its optimal launching area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:14:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-4 02:09
I sense alot of fear and anxieties here.   lol.   The comments begin to off track as the fear factor takes over the brain function.

alright!      

only cowards and sooks fear death, lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:17:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:17:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-4 02:09
I sense alot of fear and anxieties here.   lol.   The comments begin to off track as the fear factor takes over the brain function. alright!      

Congratulations to the winner!!!

I think your fear comes from your religion. I have long wondered why the whitemen are so fearful of everything different? It is your culture and your religion.

If you understand the essence of Chinese civilization, you realize why we feel so secure. I think it is a state of mind that you cannot ever comprehend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:20:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-4 02:14

air based launchers able to reach US?   unlikely.

US has multiple interceptor sites, in Japan, Alaska, and Aegis ships in the ocean before reaching North America Continent.  It multiple redu ...

in a nuclear war scenario, those bases will be firstly aimed to be wiped off synchronously

besides, the efficiency of anti-mssile system is still much lower than what it is boasted,

for an instance, the successful rate of first version patriot system was not at 10% level. it was even unable to intercept sam missile during bay war period

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 02:24:30 |Display all floors

matrix nuclear counterattack project

will be work up in a timely manner and will be adequately to cope with any possible challenge

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.