Views: 1413|Replies: 4

America A-Wiping The Indians To Get At China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-30 12:26:02 |Display all floors
:)

America A-Wiping The Indians To Get At China

[Size=-4]
SPACE TRAVEL
US To Enhance Space Cooperation With India

India has recently demanded that ISRO be removed from the entities list that poses a major hurdle in the space co-operation between the two countries.
by Staff Writers
Washington DC (PTI) Jun 30, 2010
Looking to India as a ''great'' up and coming space-faring nation, the US said its newly announced space policy attached ''vital'' importance to enhance cooperation with that country.

"By and large, we are looking to India as a great up and coming space-faring nation to work with us," Peter Marquez, Director of Space Policy, at the National Security Council, told reporters at a conference call after the White House unveiled the new National Space Policy.

The new policy is designed to strengthen US' leadership in space and putting emphasis on greater cooperation with India in this field.

"We see that there's great potential there and we would love nothing more to continue to build upon the great foundation we have with India and expand that cooperation," Marquez said.

Despite the fact that the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is in the entities list, NASA collaborated with ISRO through the Chandrayan-I that detected water on the moon.

India has demanded that ISRO be removed from the entities list that poses a major hurdle in the space co-operation between the two countries.

Marquez said US President Barack Obama has discussed with the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on issues related to space cooperation between the two countries.

"Cooperation with India is vitally important to as we go forward in a variety of areas - not just in the civil space - you know, in NASA area where we have had cooperation, but also in the climate change and earth observation area," he said.

"We will look for greater cooperation there. We do understand there may be areas in national security where we're going to have discussions with India," he said in response to a question. Meanwhile, a senior Administration official said the United States consulted with several countries including India on its new space policy.

"I think we're in the early stages right now, but we look very much forward to beginning a dialogue with India and other emerging space nations," the official told reporters.

In a statement after the White House unveiled the basic contours of the new space policy, Obama said, "This policy is about the boundless possibilities of the future."

"That is why we seek to spur a burgeoning commercial space industry, to rapidly increase our capabilities in space while bolstering America's competitive edge in the global economy", he said. He said the administration is proposing improved observation of the earth, to gain new insights into the environment and the planet.

Another senior Administration official noted that there has been a healthy dialogue with India already and the goal would be to continue that.

"So with respect to specific programmes or what have you that we might consider, that's something that we would need to discuss.

"But I think the idea is to build in the foundation that already exists," he said in response to a question.

Flash: http://www.space-travel.com/reports/US_To_Enhance_Space_Cooperation_With_India_999.html

I mean are the Americans really that phobic about
China's rise?  And Man! We only took tiger balm in this instance...
I mean God! How will they react if we will have taken both, a dose of
C*al*s and a dose of V*@gr@....  Hehe...  Americans!  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 16:18:49 |Display all floors
Are you really this phobic of India?
USA helping India get better makes you so terrified that you have to lash out at the USA...
They are just helping their space program
I mean God! how will you react if they start moving their manufacturing there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 17:25:33 |Display all floors

Reply #2 EthanYiSen's post

Let's see whether USA will shell out the needed INVESTMENT to develop the Indian Workshop!

From data so mentioned, India would be able to generate at least 300 giga Thermal from coal, if they can almost triple coal production. Then they have hydroelectric capacity worth around 100 giga (compared to 250 giga in China and Brazil!). It has to be these energy source, as India lack the FOREX to import so much energy!

Only Arabs, Indonesia, Latin America, Russia/Central Asia, British Club has the GAS, URANIUM, to provide states with similar energy supply! AND THEY WANT TO BE PAID!!!!

Sure!

There can be relocations, but India has many problems which i rather not discuss here!
But just from ELECTRICITY CAPACITY, India has limits!
On the other hand Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar can be supplied from China if needed!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 17:27:15 |Display all floors

At the moment, India has 150 giga capacity!

hmmmm

Those Indians didn't bothered, spend 25% of the budget on the military!
At least on paper!
Don't know the real truth! My guess is as good as yours!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 17:28:04 |Display all floors

China spends up to 10% of GNP on infrastructure!

Amazing!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.