Views: 6396|Replies: 13

Bimbo bread [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-30 09:24:05 |Display all floors
Hi,

I'm currently doing  an Economics research paper about a bread company in Beijing called Bimbo (宾堡). To do so I have created a survey that targets the reasons behind purchasing this company's bread. However it's  been hard to find   people that actually know this bread.
Therefore i would really appreaciate it if anyone that eats this bread  would fill out my survey:
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/ren ... ho8hqxjmc4687777722

Thanks!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 02:15:43 |Display all floors
please....?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 18:36:00 |Display all floors
Well, I filled out your survey. But I have some advice for you. This is an English speaking board. Many people here(foreigner) who can`t read and write Chinese. But your survey is in Chinese only^^ Lucky you that wasn`t a problem to me. But maybe adding English would help

Another thing I`d like to mention.....bread in China is way too sweet and soft^^ I only buy Bimbo or any other Chinese bread if I have no other chance. I`m a little bit spoiled coming from a country with hundreds of different kinds of breads.^^

Good luck with your research paper!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 18:38:04 |Display all floors
Oh, and the first time I saw the bread in a shop in China me and my friends had to laugh.....Bimbo is not a very good name^^

"Bimbo is a term that in popular English language usage describes a woman who is physically attractive but has a low intelligence or poor education. The terms can also be used to describe a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term itself is not explicitly negative, but can be used as a derogative insult towards a woman."
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-7 13:13:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 03:18:02 |Display all floors
thanks! for filling out my survey!

yeah I know that Bimbo is not a good name, given the connotations it has. I guess the company was unaware of this when they named it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-8 07:49:13 |Display all floors
sorry  the last link for my survey  is not really working anymore.
If anyone else wishes to fill out my survey about Bimbo bread please refer to the following link:

In chinese:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/onlin ... eyID=KLILMN_271d088

In English:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/onlin ... yID=KLILJH_a453e37a

Thanks!
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.