Author: Elsa1985

India really developing more fast than china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-19 13:20:32 |Display all floors

What we worry is "sabotage" of the Indian condition is possible!

Let's watch the Indian situation!

Watch the 2015 to 2017 situation!

hmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 00:50:44 |Display all floors

CHINA IS FAR AHEAD OF INDIA

India can't overtake china in the near future......
It's because china have very large resources than India,Strong GDP growth rate,Infrastructure facilities & so on......

But I'm Bit doubtful about India's strong growth recently...   I saw in news paper that India's GDP growth expanding at a faster rate than it's expected....   But I don't think It will overtake China in the near future...

India's big market is software Industry.... china can Par with India in the field of software Industry with in next 10 years...

Many economist analyzed that India can overtake china in terms of GDP growth rate because of India's very fastly rising it's youth population & large English speaking population in India that allows them to trade with western countries.

economist predicted it will happen before 2020........ I never think so....... Because India is still lag behind china in terms of development..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 10:04:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-7-4 21:32

Whatever you want to believe is fine because I really do not care. India will fail devastatively in 10 to 20 years. The outlook of India is poorer than many war torn African nations.

People have been saying this about India for the last 60 years and you can see how much india has progressed from that time.. do you want me to write it again here?. The problem with people like you is that you cannot imagine being part of a diverse country with its own differences in language, culture etc. Ask any Indian and he will tell you how much he loves this unity in diversity. so stop talking nonsense if you have not even stepped your foot in India.  If you have to understand india you may need far reaching sense and sensibility.

God bless you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 10:06:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-7-19 13:20
Let's watch the Indian situation!

Watch the 2015 to 2017 situation!

hmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

were you a born pessimist or you were always green with jealousy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 10:09:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tojojose01 at 2010-12-23 00:50
India can't overtake china in the near future......
It's because china have very large resources than India,Strong GDP growth rate,Infrastructure facilities & so on......

But I'm Bit doubtf ...

Toto nobody says here that India will become a larger economy that China  that soon. China is way too far ahead than in India in its economic development. so you dont need to get really worked up about that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.