Author: polaris1120

Colleagues or friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-17 09:07:44 |Display all floors
i am staying my current company for so long , and many colleagues become my great friends who i can talk about private topics with.

Meanwhile , i also be thinking that a lot of colleagues were no good  relationship in the same dept because of the same goal profit,

but i hope that someone should cherish and maintain the relationship with my colleagues in the every working day .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 11:29:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-8-16 21:03

I want to be your colleague, friend and lover Amy!     

Colleague and friend are Ok but not lover.
I already told you somewhere that I am not interested in flirting with men for fun. Besides, I don't have any sense of humor in this area and can't get yours
either. I would really appreciate if you talk politely and leave me alone.  Mr Kbay, thanks for respecting for others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 11:46:47 |Display all floors
i'd rather draw a clear line between colleagues.Never expect too much from this kind of relationship, tiherwise get disappointed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 14:01:53 |Display all floors
I think that  colleagues can became friends, not because of working time but because of  after work time.Although we spent even more 8 hours a day to stare with colleague,we only do our work durning this time.Through we get along with each other after work time,we will find that some colleagues can became good friends.After dimission we olso can get touch with each other usually.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 19:15:14 |Display all floors
yes .it is hard for the colleague became a friends .because they have a common goal that is to pursuse the high position

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-26 13:58:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2010-7-2 15:31
to be friend is possible unless no profit between them...otherwise no way!

so  right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-3 16:10:29 |Display all floors
colleagues can become lovers, when two have an affair,  though it is generally not  allowed in a company.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.