Author: polaris1120

Colleagues or friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-1 10:51:03 |Display all floors
sharon , waiting for you here ....出来~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 11:05:41 |Display all floors
Don't know why  Collegues are always different with our friends.In front of friends,we can talk our private things  but not in front of collegues. Collegues are public relationship  but friends are private relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 11:10:12 |Display all floors
It is hard to make friends with colleges,especially in the same dept.People all think they are better than others,but no one else think so. And laso people rarely share their experiences ,they afraid that others will do better .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 13:06:36 |Display all floors
A girl who came from same school with me is my collleage sitting next to me in the same office now.  She is simple and we mantain such a good relationship that   we talk everything without distrust .  But to be honest , i do not know if  our kind of  relationship can be sustained for long .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 21:14:33 |Display all floors

let she married you

Originally posted by henryemperor at 2010-7-1 13:06
A girl who came from same school with me is my collleage sitting next to me in the same office now.  She is simple and we mantain such a good relationship that   we talk everything without distrust ...

let she married you,
this problem have a good solution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 23:31:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaofei0230 at 2010-7-1 11:10
It is hard to make friends with colleges,especially in the same dept.People all think they are better than others,but no one else think so. And laso people rarely share their experiences ,they afra ...

I think al my friends at work are both to me. friend and coleague.

we go after office to bar each Months and have a good time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 23:34:47 |Display all floors
I think its whatever we could be good friends or just classmates,the most important is that we regard it as one of the holy things and respect each other.That's the point.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.