Views: 4061|Replies: 6

France, Italy, England, out now in 2010 world cup [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-28 14:18:04 |Display all floors
as tittle, do you think who will be the next in ongoing 1/8 round? Spain, Chile, Brazil?
Japan VS Paraguay, who will be the loser?
Argentina VS Germany, who will be the winner?
who will be the last winner and raise the cup in South Africa, Argentina, Germany, Spain, Portugal? or one dark house, Chile, Ghana or Japan?

share your guess with us here, enjoy the game every night!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 15:36:49 |Display all floors
Germany!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 17:06:18 |Display all floors

Reply #2 Alex2010's post

Why not Argentina or Brazil? as u know, South American teams have better performance than Euro' so far...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 17:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2010-6-28 17:06
Why not Argentina or Brazil? as u know, South American teams have better performance than Euro' so far...

1. I`m German
2. The match yesterday was the best match of this World Cup so far.
3. The Argentinians and Brazil didn`t convince me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 17:20:38 |Display all floors

Reply #4 Alex2010's post

yep, Germany did beat English with perfect perform yesterday, but umpire made a base mistake, if... it's hard to say who will be the winner yesterday, right? ur opinion, please...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 17:25:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2010-6-28 17:20
yep, Germany did beat English with perfect perform yesterday, but umpire made a base mistake, if... it's hard to say who will be the winner yesterday, right? ur opinion, please...

Even if they go their 2:2...they were no match for Germany....look at their defense(if there was any) and how Germany played. Germany would have won anyway. I was astonished how the English played after that ref`s mistake....If I were them I would be so angry that I would have played even better....but what did England do???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-29 14:20:23 |Display all floors

Reply #6 Alex2010's post

u are right, just seeing that match, Germany did better performance than England, their defence is so bad, is it because Rio Ferdinand was absent for sickness at this time? also David was absent. otherwise, i think england would not out so badly...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.