Author: lilac55

very tired of work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-26 13:40:39 |Display all floors
life is only for money

Life is not only for money,but if we wanna have a easy and happy life ,we should earn enough money.money can help us lower the pressure and get off  the difficulty.Even if  money doesn't have any meaning ,but if we don't have money  that means a lot.It means ,in a word ,poor life .

Now ,almost 2/3 even more young persons lead a similar life like you ,including me ,but we don't have enough strength to change it .what we should and can do maybe is to improve ourselves ,the power ,the skills ,the value...i think we'll lead a brilliant life tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-30 13:17:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lilac55 at 2010-6-29 13:25

Im an international salesperson
this is a small city, no many companies, no many jobs
but in China anywhere you can find many workers
I think that's the reason that company doesnt care fo ...

it;s  very  true,  in  some  city   of  china,  many  workers  don't   have   the  vacation  except  the   spring  festival  vacation,  they  just  get  little  salay   from   the  boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-30 13:20:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liguanyi2008 at 2010-7-26 13:40
life is only for money

Life is not only for money,but if we wanna have a easy and happy life ,we should earn enough money.money can help us lower the pressure and get off  the difficulty.Even if ...

yes,   we   don't  have  the ablity  to  change  the  world    and  the situation   ,  but    we  can  change  ourselves  , need   to  learn  and  improve  skill  and   somthing  can   help   us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 21:28:46 |Display all floors
me too.i just now graduated from college and work in a big comany about Chemistry。i dont have any holiday now because of  the new project.i feel very tired everyday~because i need the job,so i must work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 10:30:39 |Display all floors
so young to be tired of your job....

Probablly you did not find the right "job". I have few friends have the same situation. but guess what.....you will get used to that, especially people around you feel the same.

One day you will have hubby, kids; and worry about small things in your life, as most of other people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-17 21:56:15 |Display all floors
about  this topic ,everyone express their opinion,tired ,bored ect ,in my life ,working is my hobby,so everyday i feel happy ,becuase i do the job that is my favorite, so ,why don't chance your mind ?taking the job as your interesting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.